Reviews for Search and You Will Find
jlmayer chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
What an emotional chapter! Poor Frank! Can't imagine the emotions he is experiencing over this...will Jimmy accept/or reject him after he see's the results! Great writing!
reader82 chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
I'm so glad it's really him. Can't wait for the first "real" meeting of father and son.
dragonsprit chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Excellent chapter hopefully Frank can have everything work out can't wait for more.
BLBLF chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
OMG. I got teary-eyed again. I loved the vision of Garrett trying to "manhandle" Frank into a chair. I can't wait for the meeting with Frank and Jamie - even if it doesn't go as well as I would want it to go.
bluejustice13 chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Yes! The test is positive! No doubt! I just wonder how JAMIE will take it!
JenRar chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Aww, the feels!
JessieKLove chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Update soon xx
werks chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Oh no, now I cannot wait to read about Frank confronting "Jimmy". Oh my goodness, poor man but why do I have a feeling he might not find him at first? So compelling!
reader82 chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
It's good to see that Jamie has started to investigate himself. That way he might believe the Reagans faster. I hope soon he'll understand that they did what they did not to spook him.
Daniel Reagan chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Can't wait for more please update soon-Danny
sammygirl1963 chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Fantastic chapter. I'm glad Renzulli didn't know what was all going on with Jimmy and the Reagans. Now, Jimmy can believe what his partner had to tell him and digest the words...hopefully now things will begin to get better!
LuvJamieReagan chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I'm a total Jamie fan but, I have to say I'm loving how you are writing such a nervous wreck Det. Daniel.
Guest2016 chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Wow...again! I feel for all of them.
Can't wait for that Sherry woman to get what's coming to her! Shrew!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Oh! I like all the drama. :)
LuvJamieReagan chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Such a sad situation for all involved! Great writing! Looking forward to more!
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »