Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Lea chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Poor Frank. He must be absolutely devastated. Hopefully when they run that glass Jimmy will come around.
social worker chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
Great chapter. I loved how Jimmy know he was not to date Erin even if he wanted to.
jlmayer chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Wow! It's hitting Jimmy that he may really be Jamie after all. That the Reagan's were telling the truth! Great writing and so looking forward to more!
DamCarrie chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
I'm really loving the story! Totally captures the spirit of the characters from the show. Great writing too. Can't wait for next update!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Terrific chapter! So Jimmy s avoiding all the Reagan's and brushed Danny off at the crime scene...After getting info from Tony, Jimmy s starting to believe he is Jamie...hopefully Tony will drive him home and Jimmy will confide in him...can't wait for the results!
JenRar chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Another great update!
bluejustice13 chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Aw, I can understand why he would be sick. Its really hard to make a case against the truth. But I can't wait to see what everyone ends up doing!
huskielover94 chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
JessieKLove chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Aww poor Jimmy/Jamie. On the edge of my seat waiting for the next update XX
BlueBlood82 chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Oh, poor Jamie! He's sick to his stomach over this!
dragonsprit chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Another amazing chapter can't wait for more.
BLBLF chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
I am just waiting for the day for him to call Frank dad and to give him a big hug :-) In the meantime I'm on the edge of my seat. The next update can't get here soon enough. And FUBAR. Lol. Haven't heard that in awhile :-)
werks chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Oh wow, another great chapter! Loved the encounter with Danny and Jackie setting him straight, and then the whole conversation with Renzulli was perfect - "Jimmy" finding out about Joe and the missing baby. Between the birth certificate and all... poor guy, this is starting to sink in and I have a feeling it's till gonna be tough for him to take.
Dief09 chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Can't wait until tomorrow super excited
reader82 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Oh, he really didn't take it well. But that was to be expected. I hope so much that trust can be restored and Jamie sees why his dad and siblings did what they did.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »