Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Guest2016 chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Great end to an even greater story! Your ideas for a sequel sounds promising, if you choose to do one or write another story altogether , I'll be reading it!
Thank you!
LuvJamieReagan chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Great story! Loved the interactions as they became a family. I'm glad you are considering a second part. I especially enjoyed the two brothers getting along and the developing relationship between those two.
Lea chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Amazing story all the way around! Looking forward to if you do continue!
as084 chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
Liked that story very much and was eager for the updates the last cuople weeks, please write a sequal, I would love to readd more about Jamie and his family getting to know each other...
PepperMorganStark chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
Good story
sydcasy chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Loved the story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Couldn't have asked for a better ending to the story than having the family sitting around the family table for Thanksgiving dinner. Loved the speech that Frank made, and then the one Jamie gave thereafter.

I can't than you enough for sharing such a superb story with us and I am dearly hoping that you will continue with your idea to do a sequel. I, for one, will most assuredly be here to read it.
texaskid chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
aw, that was so sweet. I'm glad that he finally feels at home and is back where he belongs.
jlmayer chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Sorry, to see this story end. Excellent writing each and every single chapter! Hope that you do continue with a second part!
werks chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Really great ending to a great story. Congratulations and thanks to Whumpqueen for letting you carry the torch. Will miss the daily dose of your writing and hope you explore the sequel. Those first few years had the best interaction between Jamie and Danny IMO so lots of material there! :)
JenRar chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Awww! It's a fitting end, given that they're around the dinner table, which is where so many of the great family scenes take place. Congratulations on a great story. It's my favorite Blue Bloods fanfic ever. I hope you do write a sequel!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
What a great ending...i think u should do a little side chapter about the football game! Yes i hope u do a sequel..ur ideas sound good to me! Glad the family is enjoying their Thanksgiving dinner and thankful for Jamie being back with them...u did a fabulous job with this story. ..i will definitely be reading it again!
dragonsprit chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Amazing story thanks for sharing the ride can't wait for more from you.
JessieKLove chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
That was a good ending. Loved this story so much. Looking forward to more blue blood fics you write in future xx
huskielover94 chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
this is a great story.. loved it
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »