Reviews for Search and You Will Find
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Poor Jimmy, I was hoping he would have taken the news a little better, but can understand his reaction to what happened. I feel so bad for Frank also, but Jimmy will come around in time.

So looking forward to more.
Aurora Abbot chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Wow! That was such an emotional chapter! His reaction couldn't have been more realistic. Now I just want him to come to the conclusion that he is Jamie and have this emotional breakdown and then Frank would hug him and just.. I'm gonna make myself cry!

Thank you so much for writing all these amazing stories. There aren't much Jamie-centric stories on ff.
jlmayer chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Poor Jimmy! His whole world just got turned upside down! The next big upset is going to be when that DNA test comes back!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
This is a testament to your writing, I don't want To wait till tomorrow for the next chapter! Bonus chapter?!
MadTom chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Keep it up! Yours is the only story on my follow list that has been updated in the last six months and it's become something I look forward to on a daily basis!
Guest2016 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Heartbreaking... but not unexpected .
The Reagans won't give up tough...!
CarrieDam chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Love this story. Keep the chapters coming!
dragonsprit chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Thrilling chapter i kind of knew yhis would go south but hopefully Jamie comes yo his senses can't wait for more.
JenRar chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Oh, ouch. And he's going to have to eat a LOT of crow, isn't he? LOL
bluejustice13 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Well, that went pretty terrible. Yep, really bad. But hr has the temper of the Reagans! Right? *crickets chirping* Alright, we will just see what happens with the DNA test and Sherry Riordan business. Unto next time, I'm Blue Justice reporting live from the house. Continue!
iheartlife chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Glad to see this update! ! ;)
mcgeeksgirl chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Wow! That did not go well at all! I feel so bad for Frank too..wonder what Jimmy will find out when hes looking into things and hopefully Danny gets Jimmys glass tested for DNA...Jimmy was so shocked...hopefully he can confide in Tony and he can help him thru this...can't wait to read more!
huskielover94 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
JessieKLove chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
That was tense
Can't wait for the next update xx
BlueBlood82 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
That was really intense. I feel so bad for Jamie/Jimmy and his emotional pain. The poor boy lost so much.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »