Reviews for Search and You Will Find
BLBLF chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
So good. Exactly as I imagined. I can't wait for Jamie to start digging around too. Poor thing. I almost started crying reading this! So good.
Dief09 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Ahhhhhhhh so good I'm loving this story so much and the daily updates are awesome thank you for that. Can't wait until tomorrow
werks chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Aw, I knew poor "Jimmy" wasn't going to react well with being cornered like that. Poor Frank. Very intense! Curious to see what his own investigation reveals and if he confronts "mom" at some point.
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Awesome chapter. I love the way that just hearing Danny's last name already had Mr. Seitz sweating. And Danny and Jackie being intuitive as they are, knew just what to do. Lucky for that man, Jackie was able to keep Danny in check!

Sure hope Mr. Seitz is made to pay dearly for what he caused Jamie...all those year with a family that would have loved him dearly and treasured him the way he should have been!

Definitely looking forward to tomorrow's chapter and seeing Jamie's reaction!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Seitz is a real piece of work isn't he. Allowing that poor baby to stay with that wacko Sherry! Looking forward to the great reveal! Great story!
jlmayer chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Woot-Woo! Go Danny and Jackie! Glad they are cracking this case! Can't wait for the big reveal!
JenRar chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Oh my damn! A witness! Love it. :D Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
I can hardly sit still. I can't wait for the next chapter. Love this story. Looking forward to an update.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Amazing story, I am really looking foreward to the next chapter and Jamies reaction to learnig his life has been one big lie.
Lea chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
What a total creep! Wish that Jackie had let Danny have a go at him...he deserved it!
reader82 chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
What a mess. And Seitz is not better than her. I really hope Jamie sees that the Reagan family is where he belongs and doesn't doubt his place to much.
BlueBlood82 chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
That guy was a real jerk! Can't wait for Jimmy/Jamie to react
mcgeeksgirl chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Wow! Another awesome chapter! Danny showed great restraint while questioning Sietz! Especially since he was suspicious that her baby was the missing Reagan! Loved how Sietz went from confident to ready to pass out in 30 seconds as he heard Dannys name..anxious to read next chapter when they drop all this on Jimmy!
Guest2016 chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Well... Jamie has no clue what's coming.
I'm sure he is already nervous at going to the commissionner's house for " a beer "! Imagine when he hears all of this! Wow!
JessieKLove chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter xx
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »