Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Lea chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Yeah! Jackie's in your story! Hope we read more on her in this investigation of Jimmy! Great story!
BLBLF chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
OMG. That was sooooo good. I didn't want it to stop. Loved how you are slowly making it more and more plausible. Made me feel so bad for little Jamie. Wow. This is all going to be a shock after the life he lived. I was on the edge of my seat reading about their findings!
PandaBaby87 chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
im pumped for next chapter!
werks chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
Mm. Frank might have reservations about running the DNA behind "Jimmy's" back, but I wonder if Danny will. Can't wait for the two of them to meet and felt so sad for that poor little neglected boy. Wonder why "mom" took him in the first place.
JenRar chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
Awesome. I loved Jackie, so glad to see her back! I love Baez, his current partner too, but yeah, I did like Jackie.
JenRar chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
Loved seeing all their reactions!
PepperMorganStark chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Jackie is with Danny in this investigation!
I'm really happy with it!
Really good chapter!
jlmayer chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
I think it is just great that you have included Jackie in this investigation. She is just the best! Excited to see what our super duo of detectives turn up!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
I'm so glad Jackie is in this story! Her and Danny just belong together as partners...and I'm relieved that Danny shared what was going on with the case!
Guest2016 chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Everybody's getting involved... except Jimmy!
When they tell him! Can't wait to see HOW they will tell him...!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Glad Danny confided in Jackie...Can't wait to see what Danny and Erin found on Jimmy and his mother!
dragonsprit chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Nice chapter now that Danny has Jackie's help things should pick up cant wait for more.
huskielover94 chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
this is great
bluejustice13 chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Now Jackie is in this too?! They are very serious about solving this! I wonder what they will come up with!
BlueBlood82 chapter 6 . 6/15/2016