Reviews for Search and You Will Find
NancyReviews chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Thanks so much...do write a sequel please.
BLBLF chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Not much left to say. Fabulous story! Very sad it's over! Thank you so much.
BlueBlood82 chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Fabulous ending! Such a heart warming story, would love a sequel.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/17/2016
Guest2016 chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
Arghh! So good! Thank you for a great story
The two of them voicing voicing their love for each other,
Almost brought a tear to my eyes!
Looking forward to the Thanksgiving supper!
werks chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
Loved this chapter, both Jamie and his dad having time with each other and separated with Mary and Joe. Very nicely done!
JenRar chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
I knew it! and oh my gravy, this one made me cry, especially when they said ILY!
sammygirl1963 chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
You just had to go and make me cry again with reading the part where Jamie hugged Frank back and told him he loved him. That part so did me in!

But damn, now I wanna cry more since I just read that tomorrow's chapter will be the last. I am so dreading not having this story be updated anymore!
BlueBlood82 chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
Such a wonderful update
jayley chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
that was an 'awh' moment right there!
jlmayer chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
Emotionally charged chapter...The cemetery scene with Frank and Jamie, PRICELESS! Amazing writing on this one!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
Wow! This is one of my favorite chapters ! ! Jamie at the cemetery with Frank...so emotional! U wrote it perfectly! ! Mary and Joe watching from above, Frank and Jamie's overdue hug...and Jamie telling his dad he loves him...had me tearing up..Can't believe only 1 chapter left. ...hope u do a sequel!
BLBLF chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
Omg noooooo. I will miss this story so. Awww. I cried at this one. The "I love you" got to me, that's for sure. One idea came to mind. He's always feeling sad at what he missed. They should tell him a story that didn't end well for the Reagan kids - a story that he was glad he wasn't a part of. Ha. Anyway, this was so sweet. I had a feeling he was there. You did such a great job getting him to this point. Again, awesome story.
dragonsprit chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
Amazing chapter bitter sweet to know the story is ending but thanks for sharing.
huskielover94 chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
this is a great story.. cant wait for the last chapter
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »