Reviews for Search and You Will Find
werks chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
I LOVE Renzulli, LOVE Jamie whump, and LOVE Frank angst. Yup, you pretty much checked every box so far with this one, so I LOVE it! Enjoy your family obligations tomorrow and have a great weekend!
BLBLF chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
Great update. Love Frank in this mode.
Laura Louisa Lewis chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Interesting start! Hm, so when will Frank realize who 'Jimmy' is? Thank Whumpqueen for okay'ing you playing with this idea!
social worker chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Jamie and Frank. Is Danny going to enter in as well?
jlmayer chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I loved Once I was Lost,too. Such a great story and so, glad that you are picking up the thread on it! I'm definitely looking forward to your spin on it! Excited for more!
Lic. Lu chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
¡WOOOW! me disculparas si te escribo en español, aun se me complica la escritura de tu idioma, espero que puedas entender XD soy seguidora de tus historias eres genial. Espero con ansia el siguiente capitulo
Guest2016 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Yay! You're back with a new story! You're so good I find myself re-reading all your work!
This one sound like it's gonna be great!
samantha572 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Great start, looking forward to reading more soon x
BlueBlood82 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
This is a fabulous start. I know this story will be a tremendous success for you. You can already see the early bond beginning here. Jimmy's "mom" seems to be a piece of work.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I LOVE this so far! Can't wait to find out how and when Jamie was kidnapped and became Jimmy...and how Frank learns Jimmy is his lost son...anxiously awaiting next chapter..So glad to see a new story from u..and glad it includes Renzulli!
BLBLF chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Loving it already! I remember the original story. Can't wait for the next update!
bluejustice13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Ooh, this is already interesting! I love the tension that was in the room! Also, the fact that Frank knew to ask if everything was alright. Continue!
werks chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Oh, so thrilled that you started posting this today! YAY! It's a great concept and one I'm sure you will do more than justice for. I could already feel the nervous energy between the two!
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41