Reviews for Search and You Will Find
sammygirl1963 chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
Ouch, poor Jamie. Once again, Sherry finds a way of hurting him, even if it was not by her own hand this time! Glad Renxulli got there to help when he did!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
Wow! That blogger was obnoxious and rude! He follows Jamie and is distracting him from his job..Glad Renzulli finally caught up with him...hope Sherry doesn't get too good of a deal...how can she? She has nothing to bargain with and they have her confession...hope she goes away for a long time and Jamie can move on with his life! Can't wait to read more!
jlmayer chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
Love me some Frank Reagan! Glad his relationship is flourishing with Jamie!
dragonsprit chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
Excellent chapter hopefully Sherri gets the book thrown at her can't wait for more.
reader82 chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
I loved that Frank was already there when Jamie came home to look after the kid after his run in with the perp and that scumbag of a reporter. Bet Jamie never had it before that someone took care of him on a bad day.
JenRar chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
Argh! I hate reporters and bloggers like that. Effers.
werks chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
Oh poor Jamie just can't catch a break, can he? What a rotten way to hear about that and it will test his trust again. I like peas though! :)
huskielover94 chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
yotalife1993 chapter 30 . 7/13/2016
Excellent writing! I just sat down and read every single chapter- it was that good! Everyone was very much in character, and I really liked how you wove in little things from the show itself, such the Chevelle and sleazebag Hoffman. Excellent work, and I look forward to reading more!
BLBLF chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
I hate peas too. Ha. Loved the xcountry description. It's soooo true. PoorJamie. The deal has to hurt, but a trial would be awful.
LuvJamieReagan chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Love Jamie is fitting into the normal family activities! Hope Frank Reagan gets justice!
Lea chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Hang in their Frank! Great chapter and looking forward to more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Oh damn, I hadn't even thought about the possibility that that witch Sherri could get off with a slap on the wrist by bargaining for a lighter sentence. She deserves to do a lot of time.
jlmayer chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
I feel for both Jamie and Frank if Sherry R. cuts a deal and doesn't serve time. How horrible Frank must be feeling!
iheartlife chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Great chapter! ! Looking forward to more! ;)
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »