Reviews for Search and You Will Find
reader82 chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Loved that Erin and Frank mothered Jamie. He deserves something nice being done for him. Sherry shouldn't get a deal... but unfortunately I fear Erin's gut isn't wrong. Can't wait to read more.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Glad Jamie is fitting in and moved into his new place..and that Erin and Frank keep furnishing/ stocking it! Oh i hope Sherry does not get a deal..she deserves to go away for a long time..hope Erin finds out something soon...wonder how Jamie will feel about that! ! Can't wait to read more ...hope you are feeling better!
huskielover94 chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
werks chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
So nice to see Jamie fitting in with the family and getting pampered a little! Might be better if they deal Sherry anyway, just to get rid of her.
dragonsprit chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Excellent chapter I'm hoping Sherri doesn't get a deal it would crush Jamie can't wait for more.
JenRar chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Ohhh, ouch. :( Deals suck. LOL But it was nice hearing about his time spent with all the different family members!
BLBLF chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Wow. Loved the talk during meal prep. I could imagine the whole scene as if it were one of the scenes from the show! As for the case, I could see them trying to make deal but with it being the commissioner's son you would think they would keep him in the loop. That won't make Frank happy! Can't wait to see what happens.
LuvJamieReagan chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Hope the work scene improves for Jamie soon. Wondering how it's going to be for him when he is officially Jamie?!
Lea chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
So, sorry to hear you were sick! Glad to have you back today though! Great chapter...happiness for Jamie! Yeah!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Guest chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Wondered if you were going to include their tumble down the stairs ? ( epi. 2.06 )
Guest2016 chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Glad you're back! Miss my daily dose of BB !
Hope you feel better! Anyway, Anything with the 2 brothers is always good in my book...
Laura Louisa Lewis chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Sorry you were sick. :( I thought it was going to be Vinnie who would give Jamie a hard time, not Hoffman. You're so good at pulling these one-episode characters in to the story!
BlueBlood82 chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
So glad you are feeling better, this update was worth waiting for!
sammygirl1963 chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
What a jerk Officer Hoffman is. Hopefully Jamie will put him in his place one day! The man sure deserves it after what he did!

And woo hoo, Jamie is getting a better place, and bonding more with Danny. What more could we ask for!
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »