Reviews for Search and You Will Find
jlmayer chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Sure hope you're feeling better!
Great chapter...love all the positive that is happening for Jamie!
reader82 chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Hopefully you're well again. I'm so happy you're writing again so soon. This chapter was totally amazing amd bringing Hoffmann was interesting. Can't wait for Jamie to get his name changed. After all the media attention I don't believe it'll make that much of a difference but I'm curios to see what you have in store.
BLBLF chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Hope you feel better! Great update. The towel remark was funny. Loved the chat with Danny and how he reassured him that they weren't jealous. It's interesting how Danny and Erin jumped into being his siblings immediately but it's still so hard for Jamie. Makes total sense. You're doing a great job with it.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Great chapter! Glad he is officially changing his name and was able to deal with the whispers and stares...Hoffman is a butthead! Good choice to have him be the one to irritate Jamie..and now he has a new apt! Can't wait to read more and hope you feel better!
bluejustice13 chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Well, everyone has at least on irritator. Mike can fit the bill. I love that Renzulli I calling "Jimmy" Jamie now!
JessieKLove chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Awesome! Update soon xx
huskielover94 chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
Sarge's Girls chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Ohhh, I was hoping we'd meet Janko! LOL

Cute chapter. Good confrontation, and then fun times with Danny!
dragonsprit chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Excellent chapter hopefully Jamie adjusts soon can't wait for more.
werks chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Ooh, hated that Hoffman guy. Good one about the towels in the master bath. Loved Renzulli's comment. hee hee. Sure needed that laugh today. Glad you are feeling better. :/
sammygirl1963 chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
Oh wow, I totally love the idea of having Joe's car as part of the family. And so awesome that Frank has now handed it down to Jamie,. It couldn't be any better in my opinion.

Oh no, I hate to think of this story winding down. I have come to love knowing that I will have a chapter to read in my inbox when I get home from work! I am so going to miss this story once it is finished.

Please say you plan to do several more stories on Jamie!
Aurora Abbot chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
Ahhh, I'm loving every second of this story! Thank you for updating and being so quick about it!
JenRar chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
Aww, some great family time again! :)
reader82 chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
You're right... she is a family member. I loved the tender words exchanged by Frank and Jamie. And how Henry managed to keep Jamie oocupied was funny. Nice chapter.
huskielover94 chapter 28 . 7/8/2016