Reviews for Harry Potter: The Prince of Atlantis
BillBrink chapter 21 . 9/26
Are you finished with this one? Should we continue to follow?
Cole Stewart chapter 21 . 9/12
Great story !
PikaMew1288 chapter 1 . 6/26
I must admit that hen I first red the Summary and who inspired your story I was hoping for Harry to be the Child of Poseidon like how he was of Thor in "Child of the Storm". Poseidon DOES exist in DC after all. I found it odd that Zeus has Demigod kids in Canon yet Poseidon doesn't.
Mando-Vet chapter 21 . 6/19
I just finished the story and I loved every minute of it! I hope you return to finish it someday.
Eleanor Asher chapter 3 . 5/23
Star wars Vibes Anyone?
Hopeoxox chapter 21 . 5/12
Please update its really good
BlackCrystal06 chapter 21 . 5/10
This is absolutely amazing! I really hope you could continue this. I enjoyed reading this so much
Shane pinner chapter 21 . 4/2
Is there going to be more chapters
dennisdaugherty1962 chapter 21 . 3/29
place update soon I love this story
dennisdaugherty1962 chapter 21 . 3/27
please update soon I love this story
Markjmcmurray chapter 21 . 3/4
Good Story so far. I hope to get to read more of it soon.
Erratic Puddle of Something chapter 20 . 3/3
Yup, still in love with it

This is my second time re-reading your fanfic and I must say, you still managed to impress me once more. I can't help but feel your story deserves a wider recognition, perhaps even a movie on its own, no exaggeration.

I love every single aspect of your fanfic, except for the newest character, Roth. Though, I think I will channge my mind once you continue the story and her role becomes clear to me. As for the rest, they are all ingenious. Harry being an atlantean prince is a totaly difficult idea to write, and yet you nailed it. I even have several proposal on how you can continue the story that I can share if you'd like to hear it.

In short, I love this story and sincerely support you anytime you decided to continue this story. I really hope this story will be continued, and not abandoned, one day.
cassy.davenport chapter 21 . 3/2
love this story can't wait to see how you continue on with it
thedude19859 chapter 21 . 1/28
this is a great story I hope you start writing again.
dextron11 chapter 21 . 12/11/2021
This is a really great set up. Blended universes like this one can be risky and limiting, but you seem to have managed it well so far. I hope you continue with this story. There aren’t nearly enough good stories like it out there.
The introduction of Raven is interesting, and opens up a lot of doors. Involving Harry in Trigon’s story would be exciting to see, and Raven opens up another potential love interest alongside Tula. If you do make her a romantic interest, I hope you avoid a love triangle. They almost never work. Even if she isn’t paired with Harry, he would obviously be supportive of her against the prejudices of others.
If you do continue this story, you do risk overshadowing the threat of Voldemort with the DC threats. Voldemort is scary and all, but most of the DC villains are on a whole other level. An option would be to have Voldemort be powered up by either Trigon, like Slade from Teen Titans, or gain some sort of Apokoliptan or Atlantean weapon to keep him a valid threat.