Reviews for Harry Potter: The Prince of Atlantis
Cynthia L Reilly chapter 21 . 7/16
Thank you for such a wonderful story, my question is will there be more to come, Please say yes, I have enjoyed this story very much, and Please keep up the great work.
Isahh chapter 21 . 7/6
Constantine and Raven? You've got my attention!

It took me a while to remember where I'd heard Tula and Garth's names before, then I realized they were familiar from the Young Justice animated series I love. Granted, Tula is dead in the series and for the most part of your story I got confused and mixed Garth with either Kaldur'ahm or Lagoon Boy, but I had a feeling I knew them from somewhere.

And you had Damian as Robin during the Battle of Gotham! I didn't recognize him at first but when I did, I was thrilled. Damian is my favourite Robin and even his attitude isn't enough for making me hate him. It's just Damian Al Ghul Wayne, heir to the Demon, next Ra's, heir Wayne, Robin, next Batman, Talia and Bruce's son... I could write extensively about why I love him. I'm so glad you included him.

And Raven and Constantine bring so many fascinating possibilities. I admit I was waiting for Fake Moody to make his debut, so I was positively surprised by the new DADA Professor. I hope Rachel and Harry can be friends, she's such a badass character and they could help each other, she could use a loyal friend such as Harry and he could definitely benefit from learning that dark doesn't necessarily equals evil. She is such a complex personality and I believe Harry could see past her anger, her power that push people away and glimpse her beneath all those layers.

Oh, is Harry going to be Aqualad? Is there going to be one? How did Remus react to the papers? Being a werewolf, it doesn't seem far-fetched that he was already aware of Harry's true parentage... if anything he must have smelled Harry wasn't Prongs' cub. But did he know Harry had met his father? Did Sirius tell him? Even if he went back to the muggle world, he would've heard of the Battle of Gotham and he wouldn't fail to recognize the young incognito celebrity.

About Arthur and Mera, I'm curious to learn more about them. Have they addressed that Harry calls Arthur "dad" now? Or that Mera calls him son? Or are they comfortable in not speaking aloud the new changes? About their knowledge of Harry's past years in Hogwarts and his adventures, when did he tell them? I understand he must have done for them to know, or Sirius might have told them, but could you tell me precisely in which instance or give me more details? I'm really curious.

Looking forward to the next chapter,
Isahh

p.s. hope this message finds you well
Jayden Adams chapter 21 . 6/13
I hope you continue this story
Lindsay guenard chapter 21 . 6/8
Update please I really love the story
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 21 . 5/16
Please ship Harry with RAVEN! OH MY GOD! ok I'm done. I fear that Fudge will try something soon so that he can be 'seen doing something' Seriously, the Doctor knew what he was talking about when he said it 'Vote for an idiot.' And I still am hoping Harry gets the Dead Kings Scepter.
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 20 . 5/16
I love Constantine.
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 15 . 5/15
I had actually hoped that Harry would get the Scepter.
Codathewizard chapter 21 . 5/12
Is Jackson still an Atlantean in this?
Erratic Puddle of Something chapter 21 . 5/9
This combination was unthinkable before encountering this baby over here. But now that I have, it's impossible to unthink

The idea of uniting Atlantis and the wizading world is already wondrous enough, add in the incredible way you wrote it, it's nothing short of a masterpiece.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next part of this masterpiece
NightFury101 chapter 21 . 5/6
I found this story to be awesome it's so nice find good stories that capture the mind and imagination
Hate the political bs but theres a need for it in the stpry so its tolerable and shows sides of people ahead of time. Like The minister being a ass and how corrupt he is. But otherwise please keep up the good work, please don't stop.
Great work so far, I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes. Hoping for a Harry x Raven pairing :)
EvesD chapter 21 . 3/26
I seriously cannot wait for the next update! This is one of my top 5 favorite fanfics to date.
Seamarvel19 chapter 1 . 3/23
Amazing and highly enjoyable can't wait to see were you go
PrinceFroze chapter 21 . 3/20
I just finished reading this for the 3rd time , this is the best DC HP cross over the best I tell u ... I would love to see Harry in many DC crossovers like being actual Kryptonian and blood adopted by james & Lily Potter because they couldn’t have one of their own ... or even Harry being taken in by Diana aka Wonder Woman a blood adoption their so he has the Blood of the Old Gods ... or him being raised by John Constantine Or even Harry being Blood Adopted by Hawkman & Hawkwoman... their r so many possible stories ... but this is I love the fact son of Aquaman ... the story development is amazing I rlly don’t see any errors it flows well with HP timeline & DC universe ...I rlly rlly rlly hope we see another chapter soon ... I got to see if Harry ends up with Raven ...