Reviews for Tormented Fool
Lazy Gaga chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
Omfg this story is awesome! Like, it has you on edge but not really, because you know something terrible is gonna happen but you aren't sure what! And seeing that it was last updated in 2005 kills me a little inside. But heck, I'll continue to maintain hope that it'll get picked up again! Fantastic job!
OMG chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
This is an awesome fic! Honestly, it's the best slash story that takes place after the coronation. I like how you describe the realationship between the characters and the emotions Legolas is feeling and how he acts, it's all very believable and I can imagine him doing all those things perfectly. Keep up the good work!
hey this interest me chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I liked this, I'm addicted to angst and the fact that you involved slash *A/L* didn't make me like it less, in fact it did the opposite. I kinda laughed when I read this "They will throw fruit at me...", but other than that I was into it keep going!
lasse chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
Oh my Goddess! You're evil, you know that? ;P So does this mean that Legolas intends to marry this creepy Faunel guy? Gosh, I hope not! There's something weird about him and I don't like him one bit. :( Also, the ring that Legolas carries... I believe it has something to do with Legolas' ill moods and his feelings? I think Aragorn should just put his foot down and claim his Elf back. ;P Stupid Thranduil, he should't get involved so much in other people's business. ]:(
Aralas chapter 9 . 6/23/2005
Well, very interesting story! Would love to see this continued before long please. :-)
peachy-kin chapter 8 . 3/21/2005
I love your fic. It's unbelievably well-written and well-paced. Now, if only you could update, yes? I just fell in love with A/L pairings and I'm finding very little good ones and the good ones are the ones that haven't been updated in a long while. ::sighs:: I love Legolas so much and it hurts to see him so miserable, though it hurts more to see him starting to look Faunel. no offense meant, but I hate the elf, and I wonder what he will do. He definitely is captivated by Legolas...and Arwen ::shudders:: I don't like her. Too perfect, if you ask me.

Well, though this is angst - and I love angst, mind you - I hope this will have a happy ending. I'm finding it hard to accept Legolas being so miserable in the end. Tormented through the story, well and good, but unhappy in the end, bleh! BTW, this is great characterization and they're in character though Arwen is such a...witch (I just don't like her! I start to pity her and then, poof! My dislike takes over! Sorry to all you Arwen fans!) Update soon, please? Or, by the Valar, I'll lose my mind being so deprived of good L/A slash! _
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
Hello, I'm just passing by and I stumbled accidently upon your fanfiction, which I must say is very well constructed and quite a convincing, absorbing read. You handle the character's emotions very well, especially in such a unconventional context. I hope you continue to explore your writing capabilities in this story and I look forward to reading more of your characters' journeys. Keep writing!

Regards,

Anonymous.
DeleteAbandonedDelete chapter 8 . 3/25/2004
Hm... Although I love Estel, I find myself wanting to see Legolas with Faunel! Lovely writing, keep up the good work.
tmelange chapter 8 . 3/20/2004
Great continuation!
bradleigh chapter 8 . 3/19/2004
Ack, what a place to leave it! You're amazing. I really really hate Faunel, so I hope I'm supposed to. Please continue soon.
VaniaHepskins chapter 8 . 3/19/2004
Oh! Well, this was a GOOD chapter indeed... Really, i dont know what to think about Thranduil, and his advice to Leggy... But he loves Legolas like a father is...
Bad Arwen! Bad Arwen! Gossip! Gossip! Gossip! *sobs*
Oh! that was jelaous! hehehe... my poor Aragorn, So, Will he back to Arwen? snif..
That elfboy Faunel, is a lucky elf! _ I like him! Please, update soon! and good luck with your projects, essays and that "interesting" stuff... :-P Just Kidding!
angelic star chapter 7 . 2/20/2004
really, really great fic... sorry this is such a short review but just wanted to say that i can't wait for an update
claire
fireball chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
interesting. i LIKE it. so update soon.
DrapedInBlack chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
I loved it. it was brilliant. i hope that you update soon. *tears up* legolas...aragorn. I WANT THEM TOGETHER AGAIN. *cries hysterically*...byes now.
~Suraka-chan~
The Lion in Winter chapter 7 . 2/2/2004
I am quite enjoying this chapter but with all the new infomation, I got a little lost which I'm sure I will understand later. This is interesting and exciting.