Reviews for An Abnormal Godfather
Mason Oury chapter 5 . 10/11
A so-called "light familybeing bigots, interesting, I like it.
I am very much appreciating your well thought out, deeply character driven story. Along my life's path, I have seen several abused and neglected friends use some of the coping, manipulating methods Harry employs.
It was fun, exciting, and scary when I was a child to help a contemporary find a safe place and help them grow their own safe places. Many became friends, but some chose to move far from bad memories.
Your story brings all that back and more; between Ms. Rowling's characters and Your plots I am truly feeling entertained.
Thank you very much.
HaLogi Flame chapter 10 . 7/10
I am assuming that you know this because of the passage about dementors, patronus and genie.

the word genie comes from the french translation ‘gin’ witch comes from the Latin word for genius

If you didn’t know this I think it’s an amazing coincidence
And if you did know this I think it’s awesome using your knowledge of etymology in a story without making it seem unnatural.
so perfect it hurts chapter 33 . 7/6
Another amazing installment in this series. I really am loving your story and you you've manager to integrate so many characters. Thanks for writing.
LadyPatata chapter 33 . 6/9
Love this fic, love the series! Your writing is very engaging and it compels me to read through to the end without pause.
LadyPatata chapter 16 . 6/8
Did not expect the Merlin plot twist! Love it!
As the story is told through the point of view of Harry, the change and maturation of your writing grows reflects Harry’s growth as well. Well done and I hope you continue writing many more stories :)
Solangelo5 chapter 12 . 5/22
Thank you for all the research you put into this story! I love it!
Samwise Pevensie chapter 33 . 4/22
Greatly enjoying the realistic characters.
Interested to hear why Snape left.
Having headed off to read your Herod story, my brain insists that it's part of this one!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 27 . 4/21
Did Harry get the chance to phone his tutor?
Did Neville manage to stop Draco making more enemies in case Harry needs to head back there next time?
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 25 . 4/21
In canon the three ( Hary, Ron and Hermione) are very isolated - even sometimes from each other.
Her one "strangth" is feeling she's the cleverest and can win points for her house.
In UK most children stop getting so excited about the whole getting points thing around Year 9 ( 13-14 yrs old).
Samwise chapter 18 . 4/20
Loved all of Hary's speech to Binns - gives a feeling of depth to the Wizarding World.
Samwise chapter 16 . 4/20
Wow! Have been to Portugal - but didn't know to visit Livraria Lello! amazing.
Samwise chapter 2 . 4/18
Interesting notes - as someone else who has read the books several times, you can forget what others might not know x
Samwise chapter 1 . 4/18
Really enjoying the thoughtful and realistic character development.
I liked a Harry in Raven claw series, but find yours a better take on the characters.