Reviews for An Abnormal Godfather
rosellenna chapter 6 . 11/19
Given Harry's interest on math, I'm surprised he didn't take arithmancy.
Jimbocous chapter 33 . 10/30
Thanks for another great read!
Freddie Rindklip chapter 10 . 10/23
In chapter 10 I am not sure Dumbledore is evil or manipulative. It has been a while since I was able to read a fic, and not merely skim it. Thank you for writing.
Saissa chapter 32 . 10/6
There it is again - a huge loophole in the whole series that no one seems to be mentioning.
When Harry is chatting to Professor Snape and is told that Dumbles used Lily's blood to brush over the ward stones (which are deeply buried) in order to provide the "illegal" blood wards at Privet Drive.

Lily was killed with the AK curse. Everyone "knows" this. Everyone also knows that the AK curse NEVER ever leaves any open wound or injury. So if Lily was not actually injured, where did her blood come from? Or did Dumbles perform Necromancy and steal blood from her dead body?
Great read thank you!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 11 . 7/31
Can ANYONE be forced to take Veritaserum legally?

It's not admitable as evidence in the courtroom, so it's worthless as evidence. (For the same reason muggle liedetectors are not allowed as evidence -far too many ways to circumvent it, according to JK Rowling.)

...I wonder if watching memories in a penisiev is non-admissable to for the same reasons... memories are unreliable at best.

(As proven by scientists staging a robbery and eyewitnesses managed to describe a short white guy as a tall black guy, and a white tshirt as red -and that was almost directly after the staged crime happened!

Why eyewitnesses are allowed in court is beyond me. Lol)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 7/31
Strickly speaking, there are TWO types of Daemons: Kaka daemons - which causes misfortune and maladies, and...that other type demon who grants good things...

You COULD view them as demons and angels, because they're not so far from it.

Kaka deamons was the type cristianity in the west took the name "Demons" from of course, and they conviniently ignored the other type.

If he plans to summon either type; Kaka daemons prefer meat and blood as offerings, while the other type prefers fruits and flowers. _

...yes, I focused more on Cursing and the more violent defence spirits. Lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 7/30
Now I wonder if Narcissa's emphasis on the "previous minister" faulth thing was a forshadowing for how Harry might get Sirius a trial...

I love this story tho. Keep writing! _
MiriRa chapter 13 . 6/22
JUST KILL PETER ALREADY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT AHHH I HATE THAT RAT ARSE SLAG
MiriRa chapter 13 . 6/21
JUST KILL PETER ALREADY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT AHHH I HATE THAT RAT ARSE SLAG
BerserkLittleCook chapter 16 . 6/6
I guess anyone who googled his name of power would recognise him. Which is anyone who ever thought of writing about him or got interested in the legends in any way
BerserkLittleCook chapter 12 . 6/6
You have a minor error in the conversation with Snape, Harry says he heard rumours of Snape wanting the Defence job, but Snape had told him that directly in a past conversation
mumphie chapter 33 . 5/15
Another great one! I haven checked if you have continued this series. I do hope so. You have made the characters really come to life. I feel so sorry for Lupin! Well, onward!
mumphie chapter 17 . 5/15
Oh, poor Sirius! I do hope he gets a better rap in YOUR story than canon.
mumphie chapter 2 . 5/14
I was wondering how Dobby will get food...
Also too bad that the traditional dress can't also be for everyday.
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »