Reviews for An Abnormal Godfather
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 7/30/2022
Now I wonder if Narcissa's emphasis on the "previous minister" faulth thing was a forshadowing for how Harry might get Sirius a trial...

I love this story tho. Keep writing! _
MiriRa chapter 13 . 6/22/2022
JUST KILL PETER ALREADY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT AHHH I HATE THAT RAT ARSE SLAG
MiriRa chapter 13 . 6/21/2022
JUST KILL PETER ALREADY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT AHHH I HATE THAT RAT ARSE SLAG
BerserkLittleCook chapter 16 . 6/6/2022
I guess anyone who googled his name of power would recognise him. Which is anyone who ever thought of writing about him or got interested in the legends in any way
BerserkLittleCook chapter 12 . 6/6/2022
You have a minor error in the conversation with Snape, Harry says he heard rumours of Snape wanting the Defence job, but Snape had told him that directly in a past conversation
mumphie chapter 33 . 5/15/2022
Another great one! I haven checked if you have continued this series. I do hope so. You have made the characters really come to life. I feel so sorry for Lupin! Well, onward!
mumphie chapter 17 . 5/15/2022
Oh, poor Sirius! I do hope he gets a better rap in YOUR story than canon.
mumphie chapter 2 . 5/14/2022
I was wondering how Dobby will get food...
Also too bad that the traditional dress can't also be for everyday.
Asters chapter 16 . 3/28/2022
oh my god it’s merlin
JanuaryLestrange chapter 3 . 3/13/2022
I’d love to see someone address the galleon draw in more detail at some point- not the drawvitself, but the weasel family use of the money and the attitude it displays about the importance of experiences and family connection vs. material things. I could see an interesting debate between mr w and Percy. With Percy arguing about all of the obvious things that could ave been done at the burrow with the money & mr. w asking what he will remember in 50 years- man I loved that second bathroom, or wow, that was a great trip we took as a family. My nature is more on the practical/material side, but I suspect that the experiential people have a stronger argument than I’ve given them credit for.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 2 . 3/13/2022
So… Malloy sent Crabbe deliberately, one would think. Can’t wait to see what Harry decides to do about his income stream.
crimson hearts chapter 33 . 3/2/2022
oh so many twists and turns. I love it. cant wait for the next one.
crimson hearts chapter 31 . 3/2/2022
oh I am so so happy. the only down side is Remus was smeared in his being set free. it was such a hard thing though that I don't see them believing Remus innocent especially as he is a werewolf. maybe Remus will be a bit more caution than Sirius though.
crimson hearts chapter 28 . 3/1/2022
I'm sure he will see lots of slytherins changing their attitude as things start coming out about just who is back. though if coldemort is willing to have neutrality or still try to sway him over I'm sure they might stay the same.
crimson hearts chapter 25 . 3/1/2022
why! I just knew another obstacle would turn up. I am afraid of what is coming next.
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »