Reviews for An Abnormal Godfather
crimson hearts chapter 24 . 3/1/2022
still in limbo. I guess it's good they are atleast trying. now it all falls to public image, the political powers and just a bit of luck. hope it all works out. I feel like the only reason Dumbledore agreed was because harry said he didn't want to live with Sirius. hope that does change later though if he is freed.
crimson hearts chapter 23 . 3/1/2022
ok so one step closer to seeing if things play out in his favor.
crimson hearts chapter 22 . 3/1/2022
oh no the moment of truth. will things go as I hope they will. I am so nervous.
crimson hearts chapter 18 . 3/1/2022
ok so alot in this one. love harry catching on to Luna and her troubles. hope he helps her soon. cant wait for them to be friends. the magic carpet thing almost feels like it's going to come back and bite him. does it go against some of his interests for any investments he has or would they go towards a good thing for him. just my paranoia I guess. also quirrell! obviously it's not him it's really voldemort but does that mean he is possessing another or did Peter really get the diary. so many questions. cant wait to find out.
crimson hearts chapter 18 . 3/1/2022
so I mentioned to ask but I am guessing Sirius gave Ron the cat but does this mean he captured Peter and either has him or killed him? also now that Lucia's helped defend Harry I don't see him all of a sudden helping clear his name. especially if he dies Draco might inherit. though he could make it to where for sure he has a trial to get the details out per Harry's request. but don't see that happening. I just hope he can be free. will have to see. love these stories.
crimson hearts chapter 16 . 3/1/2022
I loved this chapter. especially storms tantrum
crimson hearts chapter 13 . 3/1/2022
oh man I almost forgot about scabbers and wow him spying just surprised me. just hope he somehow can't dig up the diary as he might have to transform back into a human and that would draw the dementors.
crimson hearts chapter 1 . 2/28/2022
maybe one day harry will pick up on Daphne. I cant wait for this story. out of all I love Sirius and hope someone with as many connections as harry here can finally get him a trial.
Berret Kitty chapter 33 . 1/14/2022
Loving the series so much. Thanks for sharing your writing. And nice Doctor Who reference (I assume) after the last chapter. :D
Gazuzin chapter 33 . 1/4/2022
This series is incredibly underrated, loved the small additions like hufflehugs, and the fic in general. Blessings
NWFairyGodmother chapter 32 . 12/13/2021
did mention how much I love what you have done with Professor Snape throughout this whole series? along with just about everyone else including Big V, on whom you have done a spectacular job of turning into a much better character.
I am hoping that since it is 2021 nowand December no less, that the other installments of this series are already written and posted. I must say I am not looking forward to this series ending. it has been SO NICE to have such an intriguing story to read.
my only two issues with this story are based in this book and they are #1 Dobbyjust dropping him into the cottage and basically putting him out of the story was a letdown. I have always been a huge house elf fan and I have seen many instances where his character could have been inserted and not only been an easier plot tool, his lack of assistance and continued absence was notable #2
NWFairyGodmother chapter 10 . 12/8/2021
I love what you have done with Neville. it's about time Neville got some credit!
GandalfsGrandpappy chapter 33 . 10/27/2021
Amazing, truly a well thought out and beautifully crafted story and world. Every installment in this series impresses me more and more, and I am looking forward to the next fic.
Marj123 chapter 33 . 8/19/2021
A first class story. Thank you.
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 29 . 8/5/2021
I saw Lockharts real message, surprised Harry did not. Those underlines were glaringly obvious.
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »