Reviews for An Abnormal Godfather
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Thanks, darlin'; I'll be watching this space, diligently for more!
A 'Not so FAQ': Is Sirius going to be as big of a twerp as he was in canon? I mean he was a bigoted git and loud mouth about a lot of stuff, but then all but laid down and bent over for Dumbles: Letting the MOB keep him as near to a prisoner in his own home (when you know the Headbastard had the power and connections to get him a trial, if he'd wanted to!) and allowing Molly-the-Mouth order him around! Just another #CharacterFail!
Anyway, I'm off to mope!
Take care and write FAST...Please?
MelJ
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
great first chapter
Thundramon chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Yep, Dumbles was the will executor right? So he set up both the Potter home as a monument & Snape as a spy?

Wonder what Dumbledore will make of Harry & Narcissa in the paper together tagteaming Fudge to oppose a decision both he & Fudge made.

Also adults are really different from children arent they? No matter how intelligent the children sound, adults have more world experience & most could quickly determine there was something not quite right about Harry's behaviour. Wizards not withstanding of course as they are all too mesmerized by the spectacle that is the 'Boy-Who-Lived'

Ironically the Dursley's count as a family of Psychopaths rather than an actual family for all their dreams to want to be normal.
Hawkie81 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I'm rather fond of cousin cissy, I think she will have be an excellent focus to help Harry build character and influence outside of pansy. While I like Hermione's owl, I do hope crookshanks will make a appearance, he is a favorite among hp pets. if not that's okay, maybe just tell me he got adopted by someone. I hope your plot bunnies keep striking you. Best- Hawk.
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I don't mind waiting a while for polished chapters that can update on a more regular basis. Is someone going to get Crookshanks or is he not important for the plot? Anyways, followed and looking forward to new chapters in August.
sinzin7924 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
First, you're a brilliant Lady ... I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Post what you have as you create. If you need to alter/change previous chapters then use an Authors note to "suggest" that we readers go back to whatever chapter to get the updates/changes. As a reader I unwillingly read along as chapters are posted. Once a story I've followed is complete, I re-read from start to finish. When bored I re-visit favorites (I've read Harry Crow by Robst at least 4 times). Don't sell yourself, or your readers short. Keep us updated and interested, especially with changes. Don't point the changes out, make us work. Stay inspired.
c-cruxe chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I do really enjoy this series! I love your characterisations, they seem to work so well with the fic's context and the ages of the characters. And this whole concept is great, you've really taken some twists on the existing canon that are completely new (to me, at least!).

I've also loved the speed of your updates. It'll take some getting used to having to wait for the next chapters for sure. At least I know it'll be woth the wait!
Toraach chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Hello!

It's briliant. I know that just a fluffy chapter about a happy holidays, but I like that because that's the first chatper of your story. And I like how you write characters. Happy Hermione, grumpy Vernon. Dudley who found Storm. Or Milie and the match :)

And of course Narcissa :) (There should be a big heart-emoticon) I like how she manipulated minister and Harry too.

But what is "mushroom colour"?

I agree that's sad Draco is the only child. In my opinnion that's was a big Rowling's mistake. If Draco has a sister, we will have thousands interesting stories about his sister and Harry :) And that would have been a female character, who could be anti-Hermione. Sadly Hermione is the only "independent" girl character in Hogwarts-years. When there are three boys: Harry, Ron (although rarely used as a main character, but prominent) and Draco.

now only waiting for Grandpa Parkinson at the Privet Drive :D and an epic duel with his niece :)
2159 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I have to say, this series is one of the better fanfictions on the web. It's very entertaining, and it pains me to say that I like that Harry makes some mistakes (because he is still a preteen). I am looking forward to the other stories that you will post soon, and will anxiously wait for the next chapter of this series.
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74