Reviews for Harbinger
Ranea chapter 17 . 12/13/2016
I love the updates and the turn the story has taken! Can't wait to read more!
x3eloved chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
This is the latest :0

You now own me.

Excitedly waiting for the next chapter! XD Thank you so much for sharing this story!
x3eloved chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Zack TnT

All this talk of Gods is a little confusing but I think I am getting it! I'm just wondering what this bargain was and why Garvene wanted to die huh?
x3eloved chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
I like this girl, Lunaren.
x3eloved chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
Zack TnT luv u
x3eloved chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
Zack! You loveable creature! Youuu

And HMMMM this is getting too interesting! I need sleep but I also need moooaaarrrr _
x3eloved chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
Ohmygahd
x3eloved chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Maybe I just can't read it right, but the stammering in Aerith's dialogue is a bit awkward for me. I understand she is nervous and conflicted with emotions when it comes to interacting with Sephiroth though.

And AHHH! Sephiroth's own inner conflict with his feelings for Aerith _ Every word is like art. What is love!
x3eloved chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Holy shit.

He is Sephiroth.

That must have been the best thing I ever read in his image! When I think of Sephiroth this chapter will be the very first thing that pops into my head from now on. WOW. Still cannot get over that.

& also omg? I am scared to think I'm seeing foreshadowing of her death at his hands TnT. You did mention where this story deviates from the original, but now I am wondering what else will deviate in turn :00
x3eloved chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
HMMMM

I wonder if it's really just guilt Aerith still carries for Zack. I guess coupled with Sephiroth's distance from her and the fact that she's all alone apart from him, her mind could easily wander. I think her heart is really with Sephiroth though and that's all that matters :)
x3eloved chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
Hojo! You did him such justice. I was definitely getting all the creepy crazy vibes from his parts.

The dynamic between Sephiroth and Aeris is really intriguing! I love how they met in the church and which ignited his (unexplained for now) obsession with her. Looking forward to discovering more!
x3eloved chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
Woah! This Sephiroth needs some serious chill but I am actually loving it xD Thank you for posting those first chapters explaining a little bit of everything.
Leia -san chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
I can't wait to see how this story will continue. It is truly an enchanting and gripping piece :)
However I simply have to ask whether you plan to follow the original plot deveropment (Sephiroth's damnation or Aerith's death for exanple) or there would be some adjustments.
noodlepower chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I remember this story! I loved it so much! Thank you for reposting it! Thank you! I'm disappointed to know that there won't be a sequel, but I expected as much. Again, thanks so much. You have no idea how much I enjoyed your writing.
bnguyen045 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
This is definitely my favorite story here on . I am so grateful that sorceress alexandria has decided to uploaded this again, after 3 years. She is an absolute, wonderful writer. For those who are hardcore seph/aerith fans, this story is for you.