Reviews for Wild Hearts
millscrown chapter 1 . 10/21
This is so good! Can’t wait to read more 3
jasouatfan chapter 2 . 9/29
Oooh I’m so intrigued and looking forward to what’s next
Magdolinyta N. Mills chapter 2 . 8/4
OMG you need to update soon please, don't let me with this doubt about what's going to happen to Regina... And im dying for see roland a henry in this chaotic World.
MJRL chapter 2 . 8/1
This is the first time that I am going to read this story but I am really curious about it.
Andrea Nike chapter 1 . 7/9
I can't wait to read this new version!
Happy Ending RR chapter 1 . 7/8
can't wait!
suseagull04 chapter 14 . 2/5
It's been exactly a year since you updated this- update please, once love from OQ is over?
suseagull04 chapter 5 . 2/3
Yay Regal Believer! Can't wait to see these two interact more!
All.The.Stories.Are.True.24601 chapter 2 . 8/2/2019
Somehow on what must be my tenth reread of this story, though if we go by word count you could easily classify as a novel. Despite this, each time i continue to marvel at how you manage to balance tone, characterisation, plot and the fluidity of the writing so well. Nothing is compromised. Thank you
retrinazambrano chapter 14 . 3/6/2019
THE SUSPENSE CONTINUES! Always a joy to read :) tell you what I would like to see — we’ve had zombie!Adam, but from what I remember, we’ve not yet had zombie!Eddy... ;)
smithandbarrowman chapter 14 . 2/19/2019
I’ve been away from Robin and Regina fanfics for some time now, but this one has brought me back.

The visuals, the emotions, the sweetness, the plot, the zombies. It’s all brilliant.
soligblomma chapter 14 . 2/10/2019
naww the moment with the coffee was so sweet, just a calm moment in between all this chaos, loved it. I do not know the new characters but I'm curious how this will turn out. Also: of course Regina would say she's fine even when she would walk on only one foot.
phoenixshine chapter 14 . 2/8/2019
oh wow, I MISSED THESE TWO SHAY! what an unexpected twist in the end! I'm not familiar with Misty and Cordelia as characters so I've no idea what they're canonically capable of, but at least Misty seems quite interesting and I'm very excited to get to see the interactions between the two fandom characters! so glad this story is back man, SO GLAD!
joyndoug97 chapter 14 . 2/7/2019
Robin brought coffee ️️️️ I loved their little moment of forgetting and being happy. I could feel poor Regina's discomfort in my bones. I loved the meeting with Misty, I'm very intrigued!
pt159 chapter 14 . 2/7/2019
Great update. Glad to see more Storybrooke folk and so glad with how this is all progressing. Thanks for continuing :)