Reviews for Kush
roguefaery chapter 9 . 12/5
I know this story is over ... but I really wish it wasn’t. I just reread it for The third time. I love it. Any chanvr for a continuation or future take ? ;)
Missyok chapter 9 . 11/21
This was epically awesome! (And CBD is my BFF)
Twifanfictionrec chapter 1 . 10/27
Hi, your story has been posted on Instagram twilight fan fiction recommendation page ( twifanfictionrec). Full review as below:
This is an unbelievable story, and strangely educational about marijuana. It will keep you laughing, and warm you heart. Definite, definite must read. All human.
Thank you for sharing rhua story. Im having a really shitty day and this managed to make me laugh out loud and feel gooey inside. One of the best stories Ive read, and Ive read tons.
olivejuice26 chapter 3 . 9/16
E.C. is such a babe. This is already one of the sexiest Edwards I've read. I don't know why it took me so long to get to this story. Girl Code and In Your Room are two of my all-time favorite fics.

Thank you for your brilliant, entertaining writing.
Nicoconsd chapter 9 . 9/2
I'm a little late to read the final chapter but this was so fun. I have to admit I had to google "dutch ovening" cause I had never heard of that and man is that funny! This was such a fun adventure thanks for the ride :)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 9 . 8/28
Well i learnt a lot that's for sure. ;)
Thanks for this sweet and funny story
shannon30033 chapter 9 . 8/11
Thanks for the hilarious, awesome story. Very interesting and educational to boot! That's why I read fanfic to learn about new things...right, not to have hotsexy Edward dreams... Nope. Okay! Thanks! Gonna check out some of your recs.

Shannon
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 8/9
I love when a fic makes me laugh out loud. Disneyland for dudes! Ha! So funny...
glo4twilight chapter 9 . 7/5
wow i can see why she didn't entertain the thought of moving in with him. but it was so cute how he finally asked her. this story was great.
glo4twilight chapter 8 . 7/5
Yayyyy finally the ILY's wow! i can't believe how many times edward tried to tell her. so glad they won.
glo4twilight chapter 7 . 7/4
oh dayum that was just a bit fucking delicious! it's good they got right into it after those two cockblockers interrupted! i guess it made them yearn more for each other. nice chapter
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 7/4
ohhh i really enjoyed the e&b time in this chapter it was rather sexy. mmm he's so hot n just plain fucking yummy
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 7/3
Ohhh i think it's safe to say that edward is pretty taken in lol.
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 7/3
wow that was fucking funny as! bella in that mud course. you are so talented! but of course i already knew this but i love to say it anyways! and yayyy they're going on a date!
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »