Reviews for And the Stars Fell Down
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I liek this fic a lot, adn Hikaru doesn't see you as a burdon Sai, he wants you to be happy... And I'm glad Sai is helping with Hikaru's sleep walking! :)
RogueViolet chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Im really glad you wrote this. It was so touching and sad. Its nice to read pieces like this that make you think and strikes something within your heart. That don't necessarily have a plot but just let you look through someone else's perspective.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
The japanese suffix titles (-san, -kun, -sama) were to be expected in a Hikaru no Go FanFiction, so don't worry about them to much.

I must say, that I feel sad, verry sad after reading this, but somehow it did help me calm as well. (I just read the volumes 14&15 for the frist time today, and I couldn't stop crying. Even if I knew, this was going to happen. There had been enough hints bevore. But still...)

Again, I think this is a lovly idea and one worty to remember. Following Sais thoughts and start to make your own with tham was also quite interesting.
CigaleDuVent chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
It was a very nice one-shot, thank you!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I liked this a lot! Lovely characterisation of Sai. Loveable sleepy Hikaru.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I like the way you write. It captures Sai's emotion perfectly. Thank you for taking the time to write this good fic.
LolieShing chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That made so sad, it amazes me how a few words can hurt me so bad...

You really have a gift.

So far, I enjoyed all of your stories, I'm sorry I didn't review each of them, I just can't find the right words sometimes (unlike you :-))

Thank you for writing.

And thank you for making me discover "Your Hand in Mine", I believe it explains at least half of the pain I'm currently experimenting.

And sorry for my crappy language, English isn't my maternal language..
are-en1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
long and ,usually I say short and sweet but this story is ,Im too bad Sai is disepired and not reincarnet will be Igo player
quotidienne chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Oh, ohohohSai.

I love how he directs Hikaru out of his room, to the bathroom-basically being his surrogate mother, and even attempting to assuage Shindou-san's worried when she checks up on his saying "oh i've got him, don't worry" because Sai is so obviously essential to Shindou's life and how would he live without him and that's awful if a knife-twisting sort of way because we know. he leaves. and Shindou is alone even for the nights when he tries to go to the bathroom and ends up spilling everything all over the floor and maybe those nights Shindou-san doesn't come in and Hikaru is. all. alone.

And yet here, Sai is completely with him-haunting his dreams, invading his mind, pushing him, handicapping him...it's such a twistedly beautiful relationship and you made Sai so real-not idealistic, but truly selfish like he is-god, he tried to take Shindou's life from him-and he's convincing himself that Shindou had to be happy because Sai would have been which is a horrible reason to be happy but. oh.

ohohohoh.
Aiwritingfic chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
*sniffles* You make me cry. And despair. I have a bunny that you have just wiped out.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Wow, you write so wonderfully - this one made me cry, too! But I guess it was all about Sai, hehe. There's so many wonderful thoughts and lines in here. If you've seen Full Metal Alchemist, Sai kinda reminds me of Al, when he says the nights seem so long because all he only has his thoughts... *sob* ANYWAY! Great fic!
Rambie chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Amusing, sad, and very entertaining. :3 Pwnful.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Whoa, very deep and in-character. Excellent
LittleChibib87 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Lol Love this story too thank you for bringing the characters so alive!
Qem chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Very delightful illustration of Sai's mind. It was definetly interesting and fun seeing Sai's thoughts and bits and pieces - Hikaru's dreams, the sleepwalking, playing a game of go - XD

It was definetly a good fic to read. D