Reviews for A sunny day in DC
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 7/14
nice
Joe Lawyer chapter 2 . 7/6
Man, you are blowing my mind! So many of Superman’s powers we just take for granted. Heat vision is a red light coming out of his eyes for example, or that swimming posture when flying. Why is that even necessary? Very, very interesting thoughts here.
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 7/6
Huh, I never once considered the many ways a Kryptonian's powers could be easily used to make money in a city. Hell, just finding loose change would add up to incredible amounts. If that person used their x-ray vision, they could even buy land and mine gold and other valuable materials from the land with their powers and put it on the commodities market like every other gold/diamond/silver mine, etc.
This is good. Please write more.
spaceman89 chapter 9 . 6/21
wish you updated more :(
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 9 . 6/6
Nice!
Is Guy going to end up with some sort of Thor powers? That'd be super cool!
awstem chapter 9 . 6/5
I really enjoy this story. Surprisingly it has made me smile and I am one of those guys that rarely do so.
- Reforming through Education.
Wonder if there's a Tarterus Gate underneath the school?

DC's equivalent to a Hellmouth iirc. Could be what Xander was picking up, just without the Mayor's shielding spells, so it's fully sinking in what he's sensing.

- Collector's.
Iirc, Xander collected comic books, so he'd be more aware what collectors want than the average dude.

- Compliments and Humor.
Xander would be one of the few capable of seeing through her distractions. Kind knows kind after all.

Worst case scenario for Xander is that she transfers her affections for Joker to him. The reason why that would be bad is jealous and cranky Ivy.

Although Xander might have an idea that could get him back in her good graces. Kinda dependent on whether it's just her womb that cannot sustain a child, or if it's her ovaries that are the problem.

If womb, than using in-vitro they could merge one of Harley's eggs with one of Ivy's with Harley carrying it to term.

If ovaries, then they're going to have to "borrow" the gear used to make Superboy from Cadmus and use that to make their offspring.

Granted, any of their offspring will always be girls, but I don't see that bothering them.

* Still, after a full dozen charges had been placed in the hammer, he had to say he wasn't feeling tired at all, more the opposite, he felt energized.*

I'm guessing the more he uses it, the more de-aged he gets as is body is flooded with magic again, as magicals tend yo live longer than mundanes.

* On a throne covered in ice, a one-eyed figure shifted in his sleep.*

I do believe a certain Sorceress, who likes to run around in a male body and be a Supervillain is going to be in for a nasty surprise if a certain All-Father wakes up.

What with her killing one of his avatars and stealing its identity.

Oh and Crimson Grave
Movie Aesir may be aliens.
But comic Aesir are actually Gods.

Same applies to the Olympians, Slavic, Aztec, Japanese, Egyptian and Celtic Pantheons.

Native Americans is more complicated through the Great Spirit Beasts angle.

Anyway, this can be seen through the Skyfathers vs Celestials confrontation, which lead to certain agreements being made.

Also Gaia is an Elder Goddess with ties to ALL the pantheons, just different incarnations. To the Aesir, she's Jord. To the Olympians Gaia etc etc.

- Bitchy Birdy..
Yeah, definitely the Young Justice version or will be anyway.

Dick would've kept his cool and cover.

- Pow, right to the moon, Yakkie.
Wonder if Grundy and Metallo will start playing go fish to pass the time. Beats solitaire, I guess.

- Mr. Fixit
Not sure why folks are surprised as this is just more TK application. And Xander was pretty well known in your Marvel story for doing repair jobs for which the local government lacked the funds.

Doing it here?
Well, it's Gotham.
One reason why it's a cesspool is lack of funds.
Also to not inconvenience the locals who'd want to get to work in the morning etc.

- Harmonious Arkos Sloth
Alan Scott's Power comes from the Starheart. Pretty much all the magic that once existed on Oan and which the Guardians got rid of.

So no ties to Mr. Silver tongue at all.
Wrin chapter 9 . 6/5
Yay! Thank you! Again! You're both going to spoil me at this rate, you know?

Thanks to DogbertCarroll for writing and posting, and to Abyssal Angel for typing!
HVulpes2.0 chapter 9 . 6/5
I am curious. Does the magic TV in Xander's castle get only channels from this universe or is it multiversal? Since if the latter, if DC media (Film, TV, Video Games) pops up there might be questions.
Very good, loved
keichan2 chapter 9 . 6/5
OK…
At first, I though Xander was amusing himself repairing a bit behind Batgirl, but you seem to indicate that none of them noticed…
I don’t know enough about DC universe to be sure, but I get the feeling that, the fewer villains around, the least run-down Gotham will be…

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
Alrissa chapter 9 . 6/5
Oh man, you always make my day. I had so many IVs stuck in me recently I needed a good laugh. :)
Thank you for sharing.
Bubblezmith chapter 9 . 6/5
love it, simply love it.