Reviews for A Dragon Rider's Heart
Gentle reminder not to leave Astrid in pain plz
Wolf eyes chapter 15 . 6/17
Holy crap what happened to Astrid! This sounds worse then sadam's mustard gas.
Indi chapter 15 . 5/20
Great story. Don't forget to finish it because I really want to read the end.
kirbster676 chapter 15 . 3/8
Okay, have to say this is an excellent story. As you said stories with Astrid in an F/F relationship are rare. One's that have good writing, good plot, wonderful scenes amd interesting OC's are VERY rare.

Your cliffhanger left me worried how badly injured Astrid is. And just what kind of dragon she encounted, sounds a bit like Barf and Belch. Gas, (thinking poison gas) and a sparker. Looking forward to next chapter.

As I just found this story, I'll admit that I was surprised at the amount of people trolling over Astrid in a relationship with another female. I've read so many HTTYD stories where, Hiccup had a harem, he was in a relationship with his mother, toothless, dagur, alvin and other combinations. It just surprises me, there's still people out there that won't accept Astrid with anyone but Hiccup. Or be an 'evil' gay character. Thank you for putting up with the trolls, and continue this very good tale.
ThatFlyingEagle chapter 15 . 3/2
Quite interesting. Astrid and Heather are not a pairing seen very often. I like it. Have to say that I cannot believe that bile that people spew on here at authors, but you are a talented writer. I really wish that people would contain their hatred and stupidity, but a keyboard makes a lot of people brave. Good stuff. Cannot wait to read more!
paytong533 chapter 15 . 2/24
Eek yay :) I've been waiting for this chapter and it was definitely amazing. Poor Astrid though. Must be hard for her to be like that
Rookie08B chapter 1 . 2/24
Reporting this, Astrid s NOT a disgusting homosexual
Wingedswordyunagi chapter 14 . 2/19
I know it's been a while but I hope u come back to this story soon! I'm glad there's a heatstrid story like this one (there's so few). Anyway, thanks for writing what you've got so far!
paytong533 chapter 14 . 11/22/2016
Holy bloody hell. That's intense. I hope she is ok though
paytong533 chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
Awe cute :)
hiccstrid4ever chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
Can't wait for next chapter, plz update soon, it is a great story.
paytong533 chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
And as an American I love that you thought about the 4th. Other countries celebrate their holidays we have a right to celebrate ours and feel some pride in our country. Sorry my reviews are on random chapters. I read the whole thing before reviewing :) like to make sure it's good from start till finish before writing up a response. Anyways thanks for posting this. As a fellow lesbian you have my eternal gratitude, especially since it's such a cute couple.
paytong533 chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
Amazing and excited for more. Love the couple
Rookie08B chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
But 4th of July is a American holiday
Christmas is a holiday in many countries.
Bluejamathons chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
You have made an amazing story! I cannot wait for the moment where Astrid and Heather announce they're official. At least to Hiccup. And on another note, from what you gave about yourself in a few of the chapters, you sound like an amazing human being. :-)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »