Reviews for A Dragon Rider's Heart
heatwave16 chapter 15 . 6/5
Totally love this story - and I’ve burned through all the chapters. Can’t wait to see what’s next
heatwave16 chapter 4 . 6/2
I have to say that I just found this story & I love it. Looking forward to reading more.
Dwarven Author chapter 15 . 5/15
That was such a great read. I can't wait to see whatever else you decide to come up with for these two.
MidnightNightm3r3 chapter 15 . 3/18
I need to read mooooorrrreeee aaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggg
MidnightNightm3r3 chapter 9 . 3/12
Lol... High and dry... Pun intended? XD
MidnightNightm3r3 chapter 6 . 3/11
That was yummy... Lol.
MidnightNightm3r3 chapter 2 . 3/11
Ok... Totally off subject here... But i love how you flame the flamers... I read the reviews of those dick heads lol... And honestly... I think they just want attention and probably do it with all the stories and they secretly get off on thinking about gay sex... They just do it because they are ashamed of themselves otherwise... Why the fuck else would they read f/f stories if they are "homophobes".

But now that i got that off my chest... I love this story.

And hola to all my fellow lesbian readers and writers!

Frieden und Liebe
Peace and love
Guest chapter 15 . 6/23/2017
Gentle reminder not to leave Astrid in pain plz
Wolf eyes chapter 15 . 6/17/2017
Holy crap what happened to Astrid! This sounds worse then sadam's mustard gas.
Indi chapter 15 . 5/20/2017
Great story. Don't forget to finish it because I really want to read the end.
kirbster676 chapter 15 . 3/8/2017
Okay, have to say this is an excellent story. As you said stories with Astrid in an F/F relationship are rare. One's that have good writing, good plot, wonderful scenes amd interesting OC's are VERY rare.

Your cliffhanger left me worried how badly injured Astrid is. And just what kind of dragon she encounted, sounds a bit like Barf and Belch. Gas, (thinking poison gas) and a sparker. Looking forward to next chapter.

As I just found this story, I'll admit that I was surprised at the amount of people trolling over Astrid in a relationship with another female. I've read so many HTTYD stories where, Hiccup had a harem, he was in a relationship with his mother, toothless, dagur, alvin and other combinations. It just surprises me, there's still people out there that won't accept Astrid with anyone but Hiccup. Or be an 'evil' gay character. Thank you for putting up with the trolls, and continue this very good tale.
ThatFlyingEagle chapter 15 . 3/2/2017
Quite interesting. Astrid and Heather are not a pairing seen very often. I like it. Have to say that I cannot believe that bile that people spew on here at authors, but you are a talented writer. I really wish that people would contain their hatred and stupidity, but a keyboard makes a lot of people brave. Good stuff. Cannot wait to read more!
paytong533 chapter 15 . 2/24/2017
Eek yay :) I've been waiting for this chapter and it was definitely amazing. Poor Astrid though. Must be hard for her to be like that
SoMeOnEnEw8 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Reporting this, Astrid s NOT a disgusting homosexual
Wingedswordyunagi chapter 14 . 2/19/2017
I know it's been a while but I hope u come back to this story soon! I'm glad there's a heatstrid story like this one (there's so few). Anyway, thanks for writing what you've got so far!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »