Reviews for Unmistakeable
this this is beautiful

absolutely amazing I love this
AMAZIG. amazing work
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I adored this story! The thought of this version of Tsuna and Xanxus together is truly a sight to behold... I loved the way you portrayed both Tsuna and Nana as well. I enjoy the though that they are more then they appear and are just as capable and cunning as men. All in all, a wonderful story that would be even better if it had a one shot or sequel ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Freaking awesome! Where's the sequel?
Ayryid chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
The end, had written the author. and I ask myself if its really the end, or the author might consider continuing the story... because t has the potential. I would love to see, how tsuna is struggling in the , while being courted by xanxus and hiding his status as the mafia don... and how's xanxus frustrated and angry at every single civillian, let's not talk about mafia, who tries to get in her favor... please consider writing second part..
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Wonderful!
I like every element of it - Iemitsu-beating, Reborn's POV, Tsuna as a female, fun reactions, nice portrait of Xanxus...
Thank you for sharing.
yorushihe chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Delightful read! Thank you for sharing this! :)
I really like Reborn's passive-agressive personality in this story, though I would have liked to see more of Tsuki's guardians, or even have more of her personality developed, I understand is is a single chapter story so there was no room... But I will still shamelessly ask that a sequel be made! Haha! Only if you want to.
I also like Strong!Nana, and giving Nana an egde is nice! Though I don't hate cannon!Nana, she is kind of a doormat, your Nana has that dangerous Lioness feel.
And.. Poor Chrome!
Anyways!
I don't understand why its M rated.. There is no explicit scenes... the language might be a bit descriptive, but those descriptions can be equaly used in food, it depends on the people interpreting it. T is enough!
"Corner of truth": I almost missed this story because I forgot to put "all" in the list thingy - only found it cause I got the community email! (Or else I wouldn't nag on the rating, ahhha!) I would have lost the chance to read this~

Having fun,
Hanna
EmInArEvOl chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Oh my god. I'm hyperventilating! THIS is how Xanxus and Tsuna SHOULD BE! My smile is so freaking big, I feel like I'm ripping my own face off! MORE OF THIS TSUNA... PLEASE?!
ADDBaby chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
And then the two happy little fire baring hellions married, had two adorable children, and proceed to destroy all who dared to even LOOK at their family/famiglia wrong.
HiKaoru.Ciel chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Of course... Grandbabies is important...

Ofc
RainAmbrosius chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I don't normally read pics like this but yours was so amazing and cute! Had me grinning all the way to the finish! Good work!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Dont they mean, match made in heaven for vongola? And omg, a fairly realistic fic of x27 marrying, u dont know how much I've wanted this kind of fic bless u!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I love it!
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
IM SCREAMING. OH MY GOD. I SIDNT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN BUT DAMN WAS THAT GOOD!

Ugh I so desperately want a sequel. Maybe how they dealt with iiemitsu or how xanxus and tsuna got along in the future. DAMN

AGAIN. IM STILL SPEACHLESS. THIS WAS GREAT XD
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Pffft!
(X27, with a competent, manipulative, female Tsuna being Xanxus approved. Lol!)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016