Reviews for Unmistakeable
TheFoxesWhoWantedLove chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
Omg is there a sequel?! THIS WAS SO AWESOME! I looved this!
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
off to read your other work as I love this
jessthereader13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
I loved this!
icedshadows chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
...Holy FUCK! ITS GREAT MEN...women...NO! I KNOW YOU ARE A CAKE!...no?
Well anyway YOUR STORY ROCK! its fun interesting and feel wonderfully great. you are a really amazing person to be able to make a work so icesome!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
LOL This was cracky but freaking hilarious
Keep on the writes
lilyaoigurl94 chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
you should do a small sequel, like 5-10 years later to show how xanxus and Tsukihime have settled into their life together :p (also i've read this story like 7 times by this point, and its still amazing)
WriterRose1998 chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Any chance for a sequel for this?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Please update
airunee chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
Well that was certainly refreshing. I don't read much Fem!Tsuna fics (when u could easily ship him as is with everyone bcoz really that's why All27 exists) but this was well written to the point that I didn't really mind the stupidity of how Iemitsu confused his daughter for a son. I was, admittedly, a tad disturbed at the video of Tsuki in her lingerie though. I'm a girl so I feel uncomfortable at even the slightest bit of descriptions of how "her luscious legs are supple and soft to the touch" kind of thing. I know it's stupid but I grew up in a very conservative environment where even showing off your legs is frowned upon so it had shaped a lot of my worldly views. Ah but I'm not asking you to change the description though, I just wanted to get my honest opinion out .

Anyway, I was wondering what shu grades is? It has to be some kind of point system in schools right? I've never been good at those. We just had numbers that range from 75 to higher (with anything lower eighty is failing) that is equivalent to letters from A for passing and F for failing xD
Athanasia Adhara chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
KyaaAaaaaaaaaaah! Please turn this in a loong story, sequel omg! I need more
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
Amazing, well written with few grammar and/or spelling mistakes. Great Job!
kurokazeryuu chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I like it...kind of wished it could've continued but the ending is fine as it is too.
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN'T STOP THE SQEUALLLLL AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ciela Fullbuster16 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
OMIGOD! I COULDN'T STOP SCREAMING!

KKKKKYKYYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! OMIGOD OMIGOD!
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
is there a after story or sequel? have a kitty for your hard work ฅ'ω'ฅ
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »