Reviews for Unmistakeable
Talliana chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Ohhh.. absolutly wonderful
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
A match made in hell indeed! Loved the short story! Thanks for writing and posting.
Youko Artemis chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I ended this story by shouting "OHHHHHHH!" in my head at the top of my mental lungs. I love it! It's so good! What a wonderful ending! D
CJ Riker chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I love this story
AngeliqueHywell chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Beautifully done!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
A well done story. Very amusing and hilarious to read Reborn's thoughts on the situation that was presented to him about tutoring the next heir of Vongola. Tsukihime was an interesting character to read about as well as how she interacted with Reborn and Nana. The video sent to Vongola was hilarious with how they reacted to the new development of who the heir was as well as the solution to the problem. Xanxus and Tsukihimw will make quite the couple that is for sure. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
KKVixen chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Give. Me. Moooore! This is, was awesome, amazing, cute, adorable, squeal worthy and so much more that I'm dying. I freaking LOVED this. Seriously, please please PLEASE create a sequel of some sort. Please?
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I loved this!
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I LOVE XANXUS AND TSU-CHAN !
luna0starlight chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
*sighs* Young love. What a wonderful thing. What am I saying? I'm not even a teen yet, why am I such trash? Was I born in a dumpster or what? Oh and, this is an amazing Fem!Tsuna fic. I usually hate gender bends, but this is a good story. And the gender bend seems natural, not at all awkward. Props to you on writing this.
AstalEldu chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Haha this was both funny and cute ! I especially liked Nono's obsession with grandbabies, Iesmitsu's total fuckups, but also Xanxus and Tsuki's unconventional love story. Like, how they match each other well despite being different. The line " maybe he should be called Greatest Matchmaker" killed me, I laughed so much xD Amazing oneshot, good work ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Oh my god this is beautiful. They are a FUCKING WONDERFUL MATCH AND WHY COULDN'T THIS BE A SERIES?! I LOVE Tsukihime and there is so much to be seen with how both she and Xanxus could FUCK with everything's heads! Even if it's only a oneshot show the grandbabies if only so they would be messing with Iemitsu! PLEASE I BEG YOU
thecatleader chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
That was halarious
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
XD
For once the marry-her-to-Xanxus solution is actually working... Scary Ladies are Scary, no wonder Reborn likes them so much. *cackles*
Arizubezu chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Oh, boy... this was so awesome, and btw, they are not only a match made in hell, they are a match made by Satan's tutor himself!

I now picture Tsunayoshi as their first born, all fluffly and sweet and kind, a lot like his mamma Tsuki when she was a child, but if you look into his eyes you will find that blazing and bright fire that burns with the power of countless stars. Reborn would be Tsuna's tutor and godfather (Tsukihime decided that on the instant she knew she was pregnant). Their second son is named Natsuyoshi, a fluffy and lovely ball of energy (like Ryohei but more cat-like?). Their third son would be Fuuta, sweet, quiet, smart and manipulative. They would have a fourth and last child (and unexpected and pleasant surprise), the child would look a lot more like Xanxus, black hair (as wild and fluffy as their siblings) and sharp eyes that are tinted with a redish brown. They would be quiet and serious, only able to smile to his beloved family and trusted ones.

D'awwwwwwww3333