Reviews for Alice
anon049 chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Right. So I've never watched this Gakuen Alice, but I get the story so far. Nicely written, and I hope you'll keep updating until you finish the story. And Nejitenn. Your choice, but I would rather it stay Nejiten, and not Nejitensasu.
Chisa Chispa chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
Whoa really intriguing! Please continue!
misspandalily chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
I can see some resemblance to Gakuen Alice here in regards to the kidnapping saga, although the tables are definitely turning and flipping around in your edition! I forgive you a million times over for the slow updates because you make the read worth it every single time. I'm incredibly curious to see what happens, how Naruto and Tenten's friendship are going to evolve or possibly break as a result of this event, but I do hope they can work through this and become even stronger friends than before. Great work!

MPD
twinquies chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
Yay! A multichapter from you?

I think this was based on the other oneshot labeled "Alice" so I guess this is it then. Overall, my favorite part of the story is whenever Hiruzen is there. Thank you so much for adding him in the fic. Most fics are just focused mainly on the romance but thankfully you changed that - instead giving us something unique and heartwarming.

Tenten's friendship with Naruto is very relatable. I always seem to get into teacher trouble because of being with this troublemaking excuse for a friend, but nonetheless is fun to be with rather than the other girls. Naruto and Tenten seem like the dynamic duo, both seemingly mischievous and jolly. Also as mentioned, Hiruzen is s very important piece in this fic and I greatly appreciate it.

One detail that I want to point out though, is the pacing of this fic. Although I recognize it's potential, the pacing or anything interesting happening in the fic is going pretty slowly, so the expectation for the next chapter is not all that captivating. Luckily, you change that in this chapter when you added the CLIFFHANGER! Gakkugen Alice (did I spell it right?) was something I've never ears of error, but your fic did a great job of makin me interested.

Waiting impatiently cos I love this fic a lot, and also waiting for any potential NejiTen. I can't wait to see them interact! CONTINUE PLS!
misspandalily chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
- i have a question: is Ms Ho Vietnamese? I can't tell, because this seems to be a Japan-esque setting.
- I really liked that Tenten stood up for Naruto, because I get massive feels whenever they bond over something. Two lonely people ostracised by everyone else, working together and supporting each other. Very cute :)
- Ah, grandpa hiruzen being the voice of adult reason. I never get tired of reading about him.
- PREDUJUICE! My new favourite word!
- as someone who has had to apologise to many teachers over the course of my high school education, I can totally understand how Tenten felt when Ms Ho smiled. Really liked that you made it subtle, however, it shows that Tenten can make the thorniest characters smile. Looking forward to reading more about our favourite Tennie
- I am incredibly curious about who that big wall was, and why the wind was weird.
- Something about that 'I need the toilet scene' is so adorably relatable. Seriously, I laughed at that part.
- Honestly not surprised that Naruto is in trouble, but I do bemoan the cliffhanger. I want to know more! What happens? Please continue!
- Also, will Tenten discover her alice soon?

Great work overall, I like the tone and the pacing! Take care, and have fun
- misspandalily
PuppyLoveCharm chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Damn this was good when is the next update
ReiVha chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
I like where this is going. I can't quite predict where, but that's what makes this story intriguing. I wonder when the characters that you've introduced will meet the others. Perhaps in another world?

Looking forward to the next chapter.
PuppyLoveCharm chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Continue please!
misspandalily chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Sick as, was a little confused about whether there was a time skip or not, but there seems to have been one. Great job!
misspandalily chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
YAY I love your gakuen alice aus. Anticipating the next chapter!