Reviews for Safe
Estelle Lumene chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Peter, the speedster being always late. Now why doesn't this surprise me? :D Aw, he fell asleep to Pete's talking. And we get a Wanda! (I think AnnaSophia Robb would've been great Wanda to this Peter. Peter and Wendy :D)
EJect chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Good chapter.. Great foil of their personalities
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Flash PJs! Of course! Peter is such a sweetheart. I love that he's able to calm Erik down and make Erik sleep easy. Peter is good for Erik.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Erik breaks my heart. He's got Peter to protect now and it scares him. At least Peter is super powerful. Even if he's also a total adorable doofus.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I just read all your work on Eric and Peter and I'm so happy I found it know. What I great work you've been doing. Please, do not stop! I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
It's a t icky thing navigating a relationship with a child who's an adult. I like how you are exploring how Erik still sees Peter as a kid, even while Peter is sort of grown up too.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
my fave is how you kept the grandfather clock some sort of a stock in this series, always somehow casually mentioning it one way or another
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Yup, most definitely two very different people. Family can be that way. Thanks for continuing this.
gracedreamcloud chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
O my god I love this series to pieces
SnowLeopard7 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I just wanted to let you know how much I'm loving this series. :-)
JJ chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
This series is amazing! It would be awesome if Erik actually DID spank Peter, but it mm think he'd do it only if Peter did something WAY out of line. Probably like risking his life or not listening to Erik. Anyways, please keep updating ! This is one of the few Peter/Erik father/son fics that's actually written well.
Ms.Magneto chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
OMG! He's wearing Flash pjs! I just got that. Hilariously awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Erik clearly needs a hug. I love that Peter took the fish. He's so darling.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
YAY YOU WROTE ANOTHER ONE! I can't tell you how happy I was to see this up. Nothing like a late night homework break reading awesome fanfiction! Hope to see more awesome updates!
Ms.Magneto chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I'm glad Erik has Peter. Brings some joy back into his life.