Reviews for Digimon Frontier 2 Children of Wind
submergedmemory chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Interesting, especially the fact that Saisho is a girl! And funny that she steps on Seikyuu foot. Update soon! -
Musei Kage chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
This is getting real interesting, please update soon!
Muslima Author of 'Steel Eyes chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
This was fun, there isn't enough fics made like this one...
Silent Raindrops chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
Hey! I got a new account. I'm-, well why don't you guess! Oh, please update soon. I really like this. Lol! Still find the part where Seikyuu finds out that Saisho is FEMALE! Lol! Update soon!
Silent Teardrops chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
This is such a cool fic, continue!
Lavender Gaia chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
Once again, another pointless review from your best friend. Um, nihao! You don't own your computer. Your parents do. Or, if you were on a rental (which luckily, you have never had to experience) then PC would own it. But we are on vacation, so lets not talk abou that! Anyway, uh, update all your fics, make the rents happy and actually finish a story. and all in all, talk to you later!
Lavender Gaia chapter 2 . 3/10/2003
Hi again! I thought you would like to receive a reveiw, even if I didn't read your story. You review all of mine, and reciprocation (sp?) is good. Just letting you know for future reference (I know I have told you this before, but you keep forgetting tsk tsk) that Ryoga and Miroku both belong to me. Got it? Ok then. I'm just going to say update soon for your fans.
MEG HARTMAN chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
Nicely done, but next time you could make it so that a character like Saisho would have a higher piched voice than a regular boy just to give a small hint. But hey it was good!
LuceScuro chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
tigercat: KEWL! Ha! I thought Saisho was a girl but the way you kept on using 'he' I had my doubts. now, WHERE IS IZUMI'S KID? AND KOUICHI'S? WHEN IS THE NEXT TIME YOU WILL UPDATE?

firecat: i know she asks too many qqestion -_-" don't worry I'll take care of it, BAD TIGERCAT! *hits tigercat* don't you know you fill find out the answers to those questions as the story goes on!

tigercat: I KNOW THAT I'M NOT STUPID! I'm just not paitient either

firecat: whatever, well update soon!

tigercat: yeah
forgotten-warrior chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
*snorts with laughter* Hahaha! That's so funny. *giggles* Meh, too hyper today. It's probably, because of the french fry grease. Ah well. Hope you update soon!
forgotten-warrior chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
Hm. Interesting. I am going to wait for the next chapter, but I could probably make a prediction that Saisho became a female *gag* digimon, right? *snorts* That's gonna be realy funny.
XFH12147 chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
Interesting story
lily chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
plz hurry and write more
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Hi Sacchi! Ok, even though I have no idea what digimon is, and I didnt actually read your fanfic, I'm reviewing. I'm insane, you should have gotten over it by now. I'm just gonna say I like the fic cuz you wrote it and you said it was going to get crazy. Crazy is good. Ok, well work on this for the ones who are actually reading it, and work on your other fics too! Please! _
shadow chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
Plz continue the story I want to know what happens next.