Reviews for The GalacticFall
AnimeGoji91 chapter 1 . 4/7
It's like Jedi Purge in Star Wars The Clone Wars comic book and is Awesome!?
FanBoy01 chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
Samurai Jack would kick Vader's ass easily.
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
Oh God ... this should so be a story!
I so wanna see Ben, Numbah 1, 274, Steven and the Gems, so many faves fighting against the big bad himself!
So good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Seriously, dude, this is too good to be left as a one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I know these are meant to be one shots but... I hope you actually make a full blown story, at some point from these one shots, because these ideas are too good to be just oneshots
Ways chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Damn. Just damn. I need a moment to catch my breath here. That was intense. I knew all my talk of Fusionfall would lead to something! I'm kidding but still, THAT WAS INTENSE.
Rarely does a fanfic give me chills, but here I am sitting on this bus feeling the pure darkness emenating from Lord Vader.
I mean, there was so much to love. You wrote the characters so well it puts my own Fusionfall and other CN Crossover fics to shame. And I absolutely loved everything that happened. The pain, the destruction, the action, the tragedy! I loved it.
And Mandy being the apprentice, should've known. Well, I did know but still. I'm excited to think of Mandy as a sith lord, wow.
I know these are oneshots, but I really really wish you'd continue this. Gah, I'm gushing.
Seriously, amazing work, man.
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Another wonderful one shot. Now Mandy is certainly prime Sith material.

Part of me thinks the heroes went down a bit too easily. But I'm chalking that up to the element of surprise, and them facing a a enemy they know nothing about.