Reviews for A Potion to Turn Back Time
bridgeportfox chapter 5 . 5/30
I wondered when Harry would confess. At least since the adults will know what potion was used, they may be able to come up with a counter.
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 5/30
Severus could use a calming draught. He sounds totally panicked.
bridgeportfox chapter 1 . 5/30
I'm a bit surprised that Hermione went along with this. She is usually the voice of reason for the three of them. Poor Snape. He was right about the altered drink.
Jissy2013 chapter 8 . 4/28
Love it
JayBat chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Enjoyed both endings, thank you!
The first ending feels truer to me; I love Severus letting Remus know that he keeps his age-shift memories, and the first has fewer time paradoxes in it (they make my head hurt!). :-)
JayBat chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
The two lost boys, I love this.
Nirehtyls chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
Why do I think Snape met Albus Severus at the end there? ;) Awww, that's so great.
Nirehtyls chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
Really sad to be Snape. Unwanted as a child, friendless as an adult, hated by the Order, hates the DE's... :(((((
Nirehtyls chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
I love this but I feel so bad for Snape... :(((((( And only Remus and Harry seem to care anything for the poor boy.
Nirehtyls chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Loved the game until Sirius had to spoil it. Poor Snape. Hope he can forgive Harry, though.
Nirehtyls chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Love Harry and Snape talking.
Nirehtyls chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
I feel so bad for Snape here.
Nirehtyls chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Snape's childhood sucked.
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Poor Snape. :(
Arwengeld chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
it was really lovely to see Remus and Severus as father and child. I would like to seem like this for ever. Maybe Hermione will realize her mistake and made another potion in order to make Severus child another time ?