Reviews for Something to Live For
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
I sometimes forget how Cassidy can be so open about his feelings and how quickly he can become hurt, so his reaction to her tending was good. I wonder if she'll end up involved on the angela mess despite Jesse wanting otherwise.
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
Glad you're back! After the finale I needed some preacher fun from withdrawal and this was good to see. Wondering how their relationship will grow from here.
BBulma chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
I can't believe I just found this! Everything about this story so far is so great, the plot, characterization, especially Anna. She's so different from most OC's. Definitely hoping you'll update again at some point :)
FeliciaFelicis chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Finally some Cassidy/OC fanfiction!

I've been waiting for this since the first episode aired!
You have not disappointed me!

Thank you.
Keep up the great work.
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
Lols I definitely prefer this meeting to Tulip rather than the comic. And Cassidy definitely falls hard fast, I loved his fast confession to Anna's father! I wonder how much she knows of Fiore and Deblanc and if she can maybe help now that Cassidy is involved. Great chapter!

Also I wanted to ask a fellow reader of the comic what you thought of the ending? I just finished and I actually liked that they parts ways as friends again after Cass request to God, and him becoming human again. However I have mixed feelings about the whole Tulip storyline with the drugs and alcohol as his induced prisoner. There was always parts of Cass that made it know he was a parasite in nature that had nothing to do with feeding off of blood. Of course I found comic Tulip to be annoyingly shrill so all the time spent on her is maybe what bugged me. Would love to hear your thoughts!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Lol love that touch with the bingo at the end, it adds that level of strangeness that we've come to love of preacher. And the flowers too, it was the thought that counted even though he didn't write the note. Can't wait to see how they start to come back together again.
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
Yeah fanfic has a strange formatting that doesn't let you keep your cool designs unfortunately. AO3 is a bit better foe that and there's a larger audience there for preacher if you wanted to post there as well. Loved his comment about giving her deadly nightshade lol, that's definitely using his brain for what she would like. Too bad he cocked up again, but I look forward to him trying to squeeze back in to her life.
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
Oh I've been looking for something about the comics since I starting reading them! Ive been devouring through them quickly so hopefully I won't spoil anything for myself. Have yet to catch up on the show but looking forward to it. Also will you be basing Tulip more from the comics or the show
Grey Vipointe chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
I have been scouring the internet for Preacher fanfic! Thank you for writing a goodie 3