Reviews for Playing Cupid
Rena Katsueki chapter 1 . 9/30
LMAO SHE PUSHED HIM OFF THE ROOF!Omg that had me cackling! Amazing story as always!
Dindore chapter 1 . 7/24
Very, very, VERY few Tomione fics catch my fancy, but I LOVED this one with a fiery passion! I’m actually sad that it’s over, but it was such an amazingly fun and entertaining one-shot that I don’t need a single thing more...except to read it again!
GuLaLi561 chapter 1 . 7/10
Your so-called trash is so precious, love..
Lol
Seriously, they’re so many moments where they will be forced to married with all those highly inappropriate acts...
Terribly naughty and totally addicting
wanderer812 chapter 1 . 6/22
I’ve read this story quite a few times and I always laugh when Tom falls off the roof. I love your stories, thank you for sharing them!
NS chapter 1 . 6/10
I adore this!
trashforrichonne chapter 1 . 5/23
Wow I'm kind of in love with all your tomione fics. Your plots/settings are so fascinating, and I never feel like they're too short or too long-they're always "just right" to quote that crazy girl who breaks into the house of a family of bears to eat their porridge (sorry, couldn't recall her name lmao). Your writing style reminds me of the author Chash on Ao3 who writes tons of fics on the tv series The 100! I'm now a voracious reader of any and all of your creative works you decide to bless us with, so I just wanted to share my appreciation for your work even if you won't be writing anything new for a while. Thank you!
thespeedforce4 chapter 1 . 5/21
Fantastic, as always. I love that Tom is always a little evil in these docs, always a little different but just enough like the Tom we know and love(?). And Hermione is self-righteous to a fault but the dynamic is alluring.
Eaze chapter 1 . 5/9
Awesome
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/14
This is absolutely wonderful and amazing. Great story!
happy reader chapter 1 . 4/5
Love the Tomione so love that "little" OS

I kind of expected another twist when Tom orphan past was revealed, as I thought that would explain Hermione reaction to him (like maybe they were in the same orphanage ans we all know what Tom used to do to his fellow orphans but that was not it )

Still really enjoy the read and the end made me laugh out loud which is always a good thing !
kamapaludo chapter 1 . 4/2
love love love this!
OH MY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ITS AMAZING BLESS THIS FIC
Oh my god! I know this is complete but i need more of this story, it was brilliant!
Meuba chapter 1 . 1/29
This was another great and fun read! Thanks for sharing!
EliMorgana chapter 1 . 1/26