Reviews for Chandelier
vm232129 chapter 5 . 7/13/2022
Aww, it’s like they’re each trying to outdo the other’s overreaction.
vm232129 chapter 4 . 7/12/2022
Hm, what is this business Erik has to attend to nearly daily? I have never heard this song, but should go have a listen since it appears to be the title of this story. It’s not always about your face, dear Erik! Poor Christine has her own secrets to hide from the world.
vm232129 chapter 3 . 7/11/2022
Well that escalated quickly! Confused by references to Persia in a modern AU, but maybe this AU also has alternative geopolitical history.
vm232129 chapter 2 . 7/10/2022
Ah, hello Daroga!
vm232129 chapter 1 . 7/10/2022
Aw, poor Christine is starting off so hapless. Locking herself in the prop room, banging her head, twisting that ankle and then falling into the lake! Probably the only reason Erik came back to investigate. Let’s see how things go with this unexpected guest.
Lucia chapter 2 . 5/22/2022
I enjoy when Nadir pester Erik AND this one retaliates. Funny moments those are! Lil!
Carusel chapter 39 . 11/6/2021
Devoured this in just a few days and I'm so sad it's over. I really enjoyed your Christine having agency and don't taking too much shit from Erik. Then falling in love was such an adventure and the first time he called her his wife I cried. Absolutely loved it!
Maxypuz chapter 39 . 7/24/2021
I apologize for the lack of comments i have made on this fic. I dont think I can accurately articulate how well this story has been written. As always your characterization of the characters is spot on. Not to mention how much they grow as people. Its very noticeable but its not rushed. So many authors rush characterization, but you make it accurate. People arent perfect, so to expect that after one mistake, you have fixed a wrong is inaccurate. So many times Christine and Erik deliberately hurt each other, but eventually they learned how to use their love to heal.

I want to add that I love how Christine has a deformity of her own, that she can somewhat understand how Erik feels. I like that she has her own insecurities over her body and not in the traditional way (which are valid, but in poto we need abnormality, eh?)

This story was truly wonderful.
Maxypuz chapter 18 . 7/24/2021
You go girl ! Im glad they sorted out their differences and set boundaries. They sure need them. Their relationship is heading in the right direction away from pain and towards love and respect.
Maxypuz chapter 16 . 7/24/2021
I am nervous that we are not even halfway and they got together. Although i love their confession and i am glad Christine finally recognized her mistakes, Erik did too. I am scared to read on. This chapter seems like a perfect place to end, it has everything i could need, but alas the story is not over, and my heart and emotions are still held by your penmanship.
Maxypuz chapter 14 . 7/24/2021
I havent commented on this story much, but i have enjoyed it tremendously. The plot is so interesting. I love a modern AU where Erik still has his dark past and bonus points if it is integral to the plot. I am commenting because i am pissed off at Christine. She has a right to her emotions, but at the same time she should be shocked Erik had to kill someone, nor should she needlessly hurt him. Hurt doesnt heal hurt- love does.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 39 . 7/6/2021
Awesome work!
Teen545 chapter 38 . 3/8/2021
Aww! Very cute and sweet ending! Thank you for this great, happy story! Sad it's over but, thankful for an epilogue!
VioletsDaisy chapter 28 . 2/27/2021
I absolutely love all of your stories! They make me so happy. I had a quick question, that it’s okay if you don’t answer- I’ll understand. You’ve explained how you imagine Erik- which I do agree! However, how do you imagine Christine? Is there anyone you see in your minds eye as you write her?

Thank you for writing this and all of your other incredible works!
thedawncomes chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
Oooooo. I know what I'm not doing tonight! Sleeping. Cause I'm just gonna binge read this. Oh, I'm so excited
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »