Reviews for Chandelier
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 39 . 9/19/2020
I cannot express how intensely this story pulled me in. I dont think I have read so unwavering in a 24 hour period!

the plot- so well thought out, so true to real life timing and events. i was enraptured and chomping at the bit for the next plot twist.

the expertise- written beautifully, relentless in detail and filled with compassion and love. consistently adding so much with an effortless narrative.

I feel like I have gained so much from this story. thank you for writing it and for sharing it with us. bravo, dear author! a triumph of a story.
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 35 . 9/19/2020
Nadir! he is as calculating as a mother in law. ironic? yes. but I said what I said!
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 34 . 9/19/2020
Im getting STRONG Outlander vibes and i am HERE FOR IT.
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 32 . 9/19/2020
*screams at the sky*
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 31 . 9/19/2020
WHAT.
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 29 . 9/19/2020
My heart is just a burstin. As ever, incredible attention to detail and so so true to reality and true to characters. exquisite. Onward indeed!
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 22 . 9/18/2020
I've never smoked a day in my life, but god I need a cigarette.
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 19 . 9/18/2020
Listen, I shall surely burst into flame from the sexual tension.
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 17 . 9/18/2020
Ugh! Finally! we have acknowledgement and acceptance. My heart is full!
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 16 . 9/18/2020
I am literally SWEATING. Im sweating. Oh my lord. Is it possible to get cardio from reading? bravo.
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 14 . 9/18/2020
I literally feel like I'm reading the story version of The Point of No Return. How long should we two wait before we're one? Because yall the blood has begun to race and the bud isn't the only thing bout to burst, lord help me.
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 13 . 9/18/2020
yall im a mess:(
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 12 . 9/18/2020
damn! can one be cockblocked by an assassin? apparently. how dare he interfere with creme Brule.
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 10 . 9/18/2020
yo I was worried momma was gonna cockblock but my body is READY for new york. do I dare to dream for the usual "oh theres only one bed, guess we have to share"? Onward.
JustaCuppaEarlGrey chapter 9 . 9/18/2020
yes yes yes! finally we talked about it. she stood her ground and for that we thank you.
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »