Reviews for Someone to be there
Love the story are you going to do like a chapter or two on him living in each place to see which one he will pick in the end? Update soon
Scre3htel chapter 2 . 5/26
This story is off the wall! I'm on the edge of my seat for more chapters please!
I love it please keep writing!
Geni Blaze chapter 6 . 4/19
Honestly, I hope he chooses Logan, or maybe Matt! Or Reed cuz Johnny looks so hopeful, but I'm leaning more towards Logan
Scre3htel chapter 6 . 4/8
This story is a great one! We're all waiting for the next chapters.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 3/16
Hmm wonder if Logan and Ben are cool with each other, and if anyone's got a beef with Matt?
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 3/15
Wonder what's Harry's issue with Johnny? But at least now Norman's not the only Osborn with a rival after Petey.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 3/15
Harry's lucky Pete loves him otherwise he'd be in a web for a while.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 3/15
Peter should've given Harry a noogie for that. One reason Peter doesn't want to be under Norman's roof is because he doesn't want Harry being constantly compared to him. Peter loves Harry like a brother, but if Norman gets his yet to be goblin claws on Pete, Harry will instantly be thrown into his best friend's shadow against Peter's wishes.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 3/15
Wonder how Logan and the students at the Xavier Institute will react knowing Peter gained powers by accident and is Spider-Man? Wonder how the Fantastic Four would react? Matt Murdock would be shocked, but then would open up and be the kid's mentor on both sides. Matt Murdock and Peter Parker, and Daredevil and Spider-Man.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 3/15
Wow Peter has quite a few wanting to take him in, Logan as a favor to Ben Parker, Matt Murdock out of his own compassion, and three of the Fantastic Four because Reed was close to Pete's father. *smashes you with a spiked gamma mallet* WHERE ARE NORMAN AND HARRY OSBORN?! WHERE IS MARRY JANE?! ARE PETER PARKER'S CLOSEST FRIENDS AND THEIR FAMILYS TOO GOOD TO TAKE HIM IN ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE BRAGGING NORMAN DID THAT PETER WAS LIKE A SON TO HIM AND A BROTHER TO HARRY? Also I could imagine Fury trying to get Tony or even Cap to take the guy in as a rock and mentor. Thing is it's not as genuine as the rest because none of them know Pete's Spider-Man.
Rocker on chapter 6 . 2/24
So... Chapter numero 7 is going to arrive... When?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
Me gusta sigue la historia
TheStoryWever chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
... Heck, why not! Lets go bowling!
What could happen?
Oh, hey Logan.
-Is that Matt I spy?
-...Mr. Osborn... what a surprise to see you here of all places.
-All the above-
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
Honeyboo you are lucky this was a really good really funny chapter... Peter should end up with logan at the x men mansion. Im just saying