Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
greenislandgal chapter 85 . 1/6
What a beautiful and intricate reimagining! I almost hesitate to call it a reimagining only because the events are all plausible in the overall context of the tv series (I don't recall if you mentioned reading the books plus watching the series). Of course, some events are not part of the canon, but that's the nature of the medium of fanfiction. It doesn't come off as a "fix-it" story. I think this is a masterclass in writing an OC. Lenora Baratheon is simply exquisite! You are human at the end of the day and I'm sorry that you have received negative feedback/attention for your incredible work. I chalk it up to the expression "keyboard courage." I do feel like a kindred spirit or at least some type of connection to you. My mom's side of the family (her father and stepmom/stepmom's extended) mostly lives in/ is from Cleveland! I've been a long-suffering Cleveland sports fan my entire life! My mom's other family (her mother's and stepfather's) and essentially, the whole of my father's side is from the Deep South, so he married into the Cleveland sports. I do hope you continue to share your time and creativity with us. It's no easy feat to put yourself out there. Please know your work is appreciated! Thank you!
InterestedReader chapter 85 . 12/25/2023
Please continue the fanfiction. This was amazing.

I eagerly await the climax of this awesome story.
Perseus appolyon chapter 70 . 11/15/2022
Holy shit…. But then again when you play the game you win or you die
Perseus appolyon chapter 68 . 11/15/2022
Cryinga lady and one I never deserved” reunite them right now ! Please
starks-greywind chapter 85 . 10/31/2022
Hello! I love this story so much and I’ve reread it a million times already! I first read this story in 2019 and have been rereading it ever since I first finished it hehe! I absolutely loved this chapter and excited to read what happens next!
LoneButterfly05 chapter 12 . 9/19/2022
Ok so Robb was a Dickson here alot, but let's face it, put any man around other men and they all turn out like that, lol. I have always had an issue with Cat, and honestly if u think about it, that woman is the one who started the damn war. She blamed the Lannisters for Bran with no proof, she blamed Tyrion for the attempt on his life, but he was at the damn wall when it happened. She abducted him and was trying to have him killed and what, then her and everyone else r shocked and outraged when Jamie attacks Ned and Co. What the hell did this woman think would happen? Ned was surrounded on all sides with enemies as were her kids, did she really think there would be no repercussions to her actions?
Perseus appolyon chapter 56 . 9/4/2022
I really hope she can make him like alive and human again.
Also I’d be very happy if she killed the Boltons in there sleep
Perseus appolyon chapter 55 . 9/4/2022
I was expecting a resurrection for Robb but this still shocked me , I just hope he’s more alive than catelyn was when they brought her back as lady stone face
Perseus appolyon chapter 52 . 9/4/2022
I can’t ever forgive the red wedding. Not when I read it the first time from GRRM himself and not in any fanfics.I just hope winter comes for house frey and winter comes for house Bolton.
Robb was always my favorite stark.

Anyways this is a great story I really love it , your oc lenora is one of my favorites that I’ve ever read, she really is true mix of Robert and Cersei.
AraelDranoth chapter 36 . 8/8/2022
A good solid chapter. I am enjoying Lenora's character. She hasn't fallen to the OC curse of being a Mary Sue which I really appreciate. She feels like a true character, if a little propped up by plot armor. Other than that, I really like her. Well done!
AraelDranoth chapter 31 . 8/8/2022
A good, solid chapter and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Well done.
AraelDranoth chapter 27 . 8/7/2022
That parting line was fantastic. Well done!
AraelDranoth chapter 24 . 8/7/2022
A solid chapter and I am curious to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
xozoemarie04 chapter 85 . 7/14/2022
I love this story so much! It has kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time and has been thoroughly enjoyable! please update :) xx
Naym chapter 81 . 5/16/2022
This has to be the cheesiest OC Baratheon bring crowned fanfic I have ever read in my entire life. For the entire history of the North, they've gone out of their way to avoid female Stark rulers, but somehow they'll accept a Baratheon as queen in the north and give the land to the Baratheon name
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »