Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
This is really interesting. Maybe incorporate more lines from the film where you can? I really want to read more! Maybe have longer chapters ;)
BlossomOfEdelweiss chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Grrrr...Friedrich just had to show up at that exact moment. So cute how you have written about all of the small gestures and smiles between them and how Max notices his eyes following her. The conversation in the tree and the almost kids were delectable. Loved this chapter!
Cal89 chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
I really love this story! Thank you for the quick updates!
JasmineGabrielle chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
I adored this chapter. I loved the interaction with Georg and Maria in the tree in particular. Thank you very much for uploading and keep up with the excellent work! X
callumrogers7 chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
FANTASTIC! - Love the scene you've set. . .Captain vT finding himself bored with the idle gossip of Max & Elsa, him sat on the grass playing cards, him wanting to spend more time with his children & Maria. The little flashback/explanation of why he's so affected by the children singing 'The Sound of Music' is very clever too and the part where Georg sneaks away from his guests & follows Maria up the tree, then nearly kisses her is genius. Max is onto him though, so it's getting interesting. Look forward to the next instalment.
callumrogers7 chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
EXCELLENT third chapter. . .love the tension you're building up with the steamy dream in Vienna & then the lakeside confrontation. Very intrigued by the change in story summary too. Bring on the next part :D Loving it!
jennifer.willing chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
I really like your take on this. Looking forward to the next instalment.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
I can't wait to read more!
Sara chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
This is great. Desperate for the angst and steaminess to come
callumrogers7 chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
GREAT chapter - Love Maria's cheeky 'Aye aye Captain' & 'I'll be sure to breathe deeply, Sir' remarks. The expansion of the bedroom scene is just perfect too. . .Maria's sarcasm about emotions being 'wasted' according to him, then apologising is well in character, as is Captain vT's frustration at her disobedience & him imagining her with her dowdy nightie stuffed in her mouth. What's quite ingenious though is the fact that your hinting at his annoyance being born more from his brooding about everything he has lost & everything he stands to lose once the Nazis take over Austria. EXCELLENT writing & can't wait for the rest. . .steamy delicious angst eh, right up my street since I'm studying all the classics, bring it on :D
callumrogers7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
BRILLIANT - Don't ever apologise for covering well-worn territory because I think you've managed to make it feel fresh here. It's very witty the thought of Maria trying to comfort herself about going to the vT villa by reasoning that 'Jane Ayre managed at Thornfield' - then she realises that's not strictly true because of the mad wife in the attic & the fire. Laughed my head off at the bit where Maria thinks she's clumsy enough to burn down the von Trapp villa. Love all the tension you build up between Captain vT & Maria too because he's annoyed by her unflappable nature & taunting comments. Look forward to more.
Leonie chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
This is so cute. And this is how I imagined how the characters would be thinking. Very well done.
bloghey131313 chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Really looking forward to seeing where this goes. I really like it so far!
JasmineGabrielle chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I am so glad that you have decided to cover this area. Although it has been done a few times before it is certainly one of my most favourite areas to read about -so the more the merrier! I look forward to seeing where you take this fanfiction.
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34