Reviews for Thin Pages
Guest 23 chapter 9 . 1/25
I enjoy the reactions but I don't think points should be taken or given considering how much time has passed. Even with an explanation, it's kind of unfair to everyone including Malfoy.
19agbrown chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
I absolutely LOVE this story, and I'm so glad it's updating again. You've done an AMAZING job with it! :)
lucky333123 chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
Wow this is getting better and better
Amarillie chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
i kinda hoped for macgonagall reaction towards the fact that there was a dragon
setokayba2n chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
I wonder Umbridge reaction also reading the books or Fudge, Maybe McGonagall or the other teachers.

P.S: Good work with the chapter
bookhater chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
I wish Sirius had gotten a Talkie Walkie, he would have loved it!

Thanks so much for doing this chapter with them, I adore these two way too much and reading about them hashing all this out was so wonderful. I adore the way they bounced ideas off each other. I can't help but hope though you'll backtrack a bit in the next chapter and indeed show McGonagall and Malfoy reflecting on this chapter? I just want more of everything you write.

As for the reading party, Neville, Dean and Seamus for sure, maybe Collin who I'd love to see just because he's probably getting a kick out of this whole thing, perhaps even McLaggen just so we can have someone to threaten, all the Weasley's obviously, and now I'm realizing I'm about to just start naming every Gryffindor ever and I'll stop.

Final thing of note, the cursed unicorn blood Voldemort was drinking all year did indeed not help at all! I never thought of that and it's brilliant!
ProfessorBowties chapter 15 . 12/1/2020
Can't wait for the reading party. It'll be fun to see F&G's reaction to the actual dragon. Maybe include just a few lines of Draco and McG's reaction to that too.
When I saw that you had updated the story, I was surprised, elated, and not at all angry, because since I followed this story, I wrote a few of my own too, and it was not easy. I'm surprised people are able to write stories 500,000 words. I've yet to complete many of my multi-chapter stories, so I'm not angry at you since I'm even worse.
Kalacakra108 chapter 15 . 12/1/2020
Aaaa! I'm so glad you updated this! This was a nice sort of break before the stuff gets heavy again. Looking forward to it!
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 12/1/2020
Guest chapter 14 . 11/22/2020
Me, screeching: you’re back. YAAY! *screeches once again*
Kutzi Shiro chapter 14 . 11/20/2020
“Sure, in the very likely scenario that I’m doing something illegal in the company of a dragon, again, I’ll come straight to you two.”
Oh, book seven.

How come Hermione wasn't showered with gifts for setting Snape on fire?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2020
Ron rolled his eyes. "Sure, in the very likely scenario that I'm doing something illegal in the company of a dragon, again, I'll come straight to you two."
Me: *cough Gringotts cough*
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 14 . 11/15/2020
I've read my fair share of "Hogwarts reads the books" fics (most of them are terrible), but I have to say that this one probably has the best format I've ever seen. The fact that it's not just "the books verbatim with commentary" is a huge breathe of fresh air. Can't wait for the Gryffindor Reading party.
JuliaMed chapter 14 . 11/15/2020
I've missed this story.
I'm happy you decided to continue it.
And I'm loving your story, already want to read the rest.
I hope you don't give up this story.
maraudeursHP chapter 14 . 11/14/2020
ohhh i really like this storie and i am so happy to have the next chapter :p
Know you when you make the other chapter? :p