Reviews for Thin Pages
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
Very well done! I'm enjoying the schools reaction to the harry potter books.
fictionlover020901 chapter 13 . 11/13/2017
Really love this so far. The way you characterize everyone just seems so realistic, and it still feels like the characters we knew from the books. Anyway, since I didn't review last chapter (at least I don't remember reviewing) I'm going to say the ships I would enjoy seeing here. I think I would really like it if you showed the canon ones that we didn't really get to see in the books, like Rolf and Luna, Neville and Hannah, and Astoria and Draco. I also kind of want to see Blaise and Pansy based on this fiction.
Mia chapter 13 . 11/9/2017
Sirius and Remus, and the Slytherins are my favourite point of views! Love your story!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
Love the character reactions. Still an interesting ready. Would like slightly longer chapters but thats just being greedy
wonkrevenlluoy chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
OMG I love your story! I've read a lot of reading the book fics and yours is one of the best I've ever read! I've actually reread it a couple of times because it's soooo goood!
I love the commentary from the teachers and the slytherins because it's something that isn't seen I'm many other reading the book fics!
Snufflepuff the Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Frankly I think I like the Slytherins reaction the least cause it always ends up with them saying how stupid the griffindors are which i find kind of boring. I rather like when griffindors read it, cause tgey get to know people they're supposed to know. DA members too. I also really like when they were in groups because it had a variety of opinions. I also like when they read in class because tgat means umbridge stops comments which i find hilarious.
I'm not sure which is my favorite cause i like them all a lot. Maybe the platform 9 and 3/4 one? It would probably be because of the chapter itself and the people reading it.
maana999 chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
Okay, so I think my favorite is Sirius and Remus, but that's prob. because I love those two to bits.
I do know bookhater, her stories are really good.
I love how you have multiple angles. It's a lot of fun to be able to see things from different perspectives.
The thing I like about the slytherin chapters is that they give more definition to slytherin house.
Don't get me wrong, I love the books, but it sometimes really annoys me that all of the slytherin students are portrayed as 'bad'.
My favo chapter? Hmm... that's a difficult one. I can't choose at the moment.
I'll let you know when I have an answer, but I just like the story so much it's a difficult question.
mwinter1 chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
Awaiting more.
lilystrange99 chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
Love this so much! I agree with bookhater, the Slytherins are really good. You've managed to not fall into their clich├ęs which is brilliant. As much as I love the trio and the stories I can't help but agree with your Slytherins at times, though do seem to be the best critics! I think I prefer the students opinions over the adults though. However you are good at matching the people and the chapters. I'm not sure which chapter is my favourite but I can't wait for the next one.
Obsessivereader182 chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
Can we expect chapter 14 next week?
w1362713 chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
i dont mind long chapters or long a/n
Helene Nightfire chapter 13 . 10/29/2017
Good idea for a story! Well done so far. I do find myself wanting to move the story along faster to get to the plot behind the plot we know. To see how the characters reading the story changes their behavior. On the other hand, I like taking the time to see how it is affecting different characters. So I guess I'm trying to say I like what you have done and want more!
I think keeping it as one story is better than multiple stories. After all. This is one year of reading future years. I've started anticipating the presumed sub plot of Sirius or Dumbledore or the twins to try to get the original books so they can read ahead. Will Umbridge try to change the books? Will the books get destroyed before their message can be read? Will Sirius be saved or lose his life anyway in some other way? Hmm. Choices, choices!
This is why I don't write. I've already tied myself into knots with the options and I want a happy ending. After all I read fanfic to get away from the depressing inability to make life go the way we want it to. At least we can change the future with fanfic! So I say Save Sirius! Maybe even give Umbridge a change of heart and save her. Can she help Harry bring down Voldemort before the end of fourth year? Will she mobilize the ministry to destroy the Horcruxes? Or will Sirius save the day?
Anyway! I'm rambling. Thanks for a fun story!
bookhater chapter 13 . 10/29/2017
Brilliant as always! I do so love that you've continued to keep the Slytherins in character, as in you haven't turned Draco into a Potter lover and completely understanding of everything the Boy who lived has done, and Pansy hasn't suddenly turned into a doe eyed goody goody just from reading of Hermione's hardships. They're still the actual characters reading, in other words, and justice to you for doing so!
angelvan105 chapter 13 . 10/29/2017
Always great chapter from you! It like very nice halloween treat! Thank you!
purpleradiance chapter 13 . 10/29/2017
An update! and a timely one, for that matter!
I love hearing about the slytherins, but i also enjoy it when sean, deamus, lavender and parvati read. Thank you for updating!