Reviews for Letting Go
LoveUnitesAll chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
I like it so far but Jake better find out that he does like penny
dudes chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
y dont any of u ppl ever up date
Callie chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
It's good. I like Jess, he's kool. Things are going great, but can you indent when a new person is talking? It gets a litle cunfusing.
Callie chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Kool. Can it be a Penny/jake fic? I'm really into those. I like your portrail of Penny. She's sarcastic, and you brought that to the character. I like it alot.
lol chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
It's not HORRIBLE, but NOT great.
eccentric chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
I love it. Please finish it so I can see what happens!
dunno-blablabla chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
You better make Jake be with Penny! Jake and Penny are the best couple even though in the show that wont happen, at least it wont finish like that.

Great fic, maybe we could talk later about this and other shows, Good morning, Miami!
klfduchess chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
That was great, please complete it soon. I'm not too fond of the way Dylan is portrayed as a "tattle-tale," but hey it is a Fanfic, so I'll get over it.

Please, complete soon!
Chanel chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
I don't really want to flame you- but how you portrayed the characters in your fanfic just don't seem right compared to the on-air characters. The dialogue just felt so odd when you were reading it, and the peeing in a cup part- penny does do drugs, and jake knows it. And Penny would only say 'what on earth are you doing, missy' to Jake, because that's funny. It just felt uncomfortable to read.
Kris Wright chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
Good story, keep up the good work, I'll be back! Au revior for now!
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/30/2003
yay! Finally, GMM fic! keep, writing, it is really good, and I love jake/penny
jazz chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
i like this story so far. i really like penny on the show. she is funny and has great spunk.
Crystal chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
Yay! Finally a GMM Fic! Good job. You are a pioneer!

One word though...SPELLING! Oh, and one more...GRAMMAR!
Kay chapter 2 . 1/27/2003
Finally, a Good Morning, Miami fic. Just one suggestion: Try to keep the story in one tense. I noticed that you jumped from tense to tense throughout the story. It gets confusing at times. Other than that, it was a pretty good fic.
Kerry chapter 2 . 1/27/2003
I just had to review, for more reasons than one. The first is that I am so glad you started a good morning miami area. I've been dying to read some especially since it is my favorite show as of late. Second, your story is very good, but if I could just say it might be a little easier to follow if you wrote in quotations when characters are speaking rather than writing it like a script. Other than that, I think the content is great! Good job. Oh, and one last thing...great job on the Penny/Jake instead of Dylan/Jake. I'm a big fan of Penny and Jake. Keep adding!