Reviews for Harry Hadrian Snape and the Sorceror's Stone
AAAAH THIS STORY IS SO GOOD
THO PLS WRITE 2 AS TWO NOT 2
GOODJOB
Onyx chapter 15 . 7/4
YOU'VE TRIGGERED THE RACE OF FANDOM TOPIA TO SCREAM WITH DELIGHT... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lassenri chapter 23 . 6/7
I hope, for the sake of my sanity, that you write a sequel to this fanfiction. The story was engaging and I loved every moment, and had to force myself to read slower as to enjoy it for longer. The relationships between characters was perfect and I truly appreciated the redemption of Fluffy and Filch. You included many of my favorite themes and ideas in regards to Harry Potter fanfiction, and so - to me - this story has been a goodies bag of assorted sweats.
For now, I bid you adieu, but I hope to read another story of brilliance from you in the near future.

- Lassenri
Vampireking40 chapter 23 . 6/6
This was a great story very enjoyable with Harry having a twin in this story compared to others with the same name for Harry being raised by Severus.
Jeon Ar.c chapter 21 . 5/30
The spell is Lumos for small light (like a flashlight) or Lumos Maxima for a big light (it shines like a light bulb)
veiland chapter 1 . 4/27
You need to have this re-beta'd by someone with a very strong grasp of spelling and punctuation. The basic story is good, but the grammar problems (in every chapter) detract from the story.
JamesPotter1960 chapter 12 . 4/23
I love the story, completely amazing, but why in all of these stories does Harry have long hair? It's weird to imagine. And the relationship of Draco and Harry is really uncomfortable to read (not against gay relationships because I have read my fair share of Draco/Harry fics) but yea. This is just MY opinion btw. I don't want to offend.
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 4/7
awww
Ezzin chapter 9 . 3/12
The plot is really interesting so far, but you've made a few spelling mistakes.
Dumbledor is spelt Dumbledore
Hedgewig is Hedwig
McGonnagal is McGonnagall (not sure about this I'ma gonna check
ghostmarine51 chapter 12 . 3/5
I enjoy this but could you not make this a gay pairing with draco and harry or other males in general its kinda uncomfterable and puts off alot of readers that Im not saying are anti-gay cause im not and dount others are but its really uncomfterable reading it especially at this point...they're 11 so they probaly understand nothing of romantic love nore have acrive hormons. Its cute yes but could be really toned down a good bit -Ghost
Child of Dreams chapter 11 . 2/2
It's Nott, not Knott.
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 2/2
Nagi...
Nagini?
dragon fier 20 chapter 23 . 1/29
I've always loved this story, but is there going to be a sequel? I would love a sequel, I want to know what happens with the Chamber and when Draco finally realises what's happening with Harry, if Lily and James figure out Harry is their son biologically, and all that stuff. Please? It would be amazing, I've loved your writings 3
roni2010 chapter 23 . 1/24
tied up loose ends with the storyline!
roni2010 chapter 17 . 1/20