Reviews for Perfectly Normal Thank You Very Much
thobeobo chapter 6 . 11/21
Very nice little fic!

Had a few too many spelling & grammar errors for my taste, but it had a wonderful heart and I found your characterization of pretty much everyone to be really compelling.

Also that ending was wonderful.

Well done!

- Thobeobo
petros308 chapter 6 . 10/11
darn fine story. the balance was beautiful. the characters well done. Petunia was extremely satisfying.
gerald.lenard123 chapter 6 . 6/24
not my normal cup of tea but it was very well written and honestly a very good story wish more like this was written
Mojito Mussolini chapter 6 . 5/15
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read.
Freelook chapter 6 . 5/4
This is breathtaking. God I can't stop crying.
Ms.Creant chapter 6 . 3/31
Oh my god this made me cry. This was so beautifully written.
Tess-CO chapter 6 . 1/30
That last scene made me tears up.
The whole fanfiction was really good and I liked Dudley's characterization. His doubts and acceptance were well-written. Also, a realistic take on how a parent could react. Not exactly happy, especially considering what Dudley always known off the magical world, and how he is raised, but willing to give it a go for their kid.

But that final chapter and final scene was absolutely beautiful, painful and so emotional. I can believe that Petunia had it in her, just for her granddaughter, despite everything.

Good Job.
55artix chapter 6 . 1/27
love this
Calenca chapter 6 . 1/24
The last chapter had me in tears, this was awesome!
pinks99 chapter 6 . 1/20
What a sweet story!
liz.onia chapter 6 . 1/14
Wow what an incredible story. Thanks for sharing!
Heaven's Thesis chapter 6 . 1/5
This was really good, thank you.
Smilesaway2201 chapter 6 . 12/27/2020
That truly was wonderful, thank you so much
Rmmckeough chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
I just wanted to say good job. This was very well written. It addressed a lot of the issues that arise in fics where Dudley has a magical child. It always bothered me when Dudley or Petunia did a complete 180 in their opinions of magic when suddenly Dudley's kid is magical. I also really liked the ending with Harry and Petunia. I dislike fics where he immediately forgives her and she loves him all of a sudden. I can understand him readily forgiving Dudley, but not Petunia or Vernon. This semi-reconciliation felt a lot more natural. I think this is a very realistic representation of the scenario.
Esel chapter 6 . 11/4/2020
Wow...just wow. Got some tears with the Ending. Rowling couldnt wrote it better!