Reviews for Perfectly Normal Thank You Very Much
day-see chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
I can not. just... this is beautiful. you're a talented writer, thank you for making this
Silder chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
This was a fantastic read. You conveyed the Dursley's emotions well, and now I'm sad I won't get to hear about Lily and Daisy's Hogwarts years.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
This is beautiful. I really like what you've done here. It's always been a huge sticking point with me, and I've never seen anyone address the fact, that it would be really difficult for wizards to remain secret from muggle. The thought that there's a whole community of non-magicals who have one foot in the magical world and one foot in the muggle world is a great way to explain how wizard duels don't end up on youtube, and all the rest of it... nice work.
NHD chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
This would have been a great epilogue to the series. Oh well. Very well written though.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Overall, this was nicely done. Something like this would have been far better ending to Book Seven than what was contained in Rowling's crapilogue.

On the upside, minimal Ginny exposure was definitely a good idea. Dudley was characterized extremely well. The descriptive aspect of the Diagon visit reminded me a lot of Harry's sense of wonder in Book One.

On the downside, passing mention of runic magic, shrunken purchases, and more than a few spelling mistakes.

Personally, I'd prefer seeing Petunia as an unrepentant bitch. However, I can understand why you wrote her as you did.
dreamflower02 chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
What a beautiful and hopeful story!

I love stories in which Harry and Dudley are able to come to an understanding, even more when Dudley has a magical kid, too. This is one of the best.

I hope you'll revisit this world sometime. I'd love to know how things turn out for little Daisy.
DarkStarHarry chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
Very well written story :)
ANCIENT WARRlOR chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
Would love a sequel
dandraft15 chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
but damn was that well written! Bravo
Syrius chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Wonderful story. Can't really say much more.
a.vago chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Nice story - thanks for the quality time spent on writing and sharing it with Us!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
You're the real MVP
AuntiePanda chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Loving this so far!
AuntiePanda chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Very interesting start! Looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
Emblazed chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
Very well done! Exceptional characters and a truly touching description of growing up and being family. All the small tidbits of information about other characters and events weaved into the frame round it up very nicely.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »