Reviews for Perfectly Normal Thank You Very Much
CSK chapter 6 . 10/23/2020
oh my god oh my god this is SO GOOD! THIS is what Cursed Child should have been! A real sequel, with the spirit of the original books, the magic of them, and all the characters IN CHARACTER, not a shitfest that CC was.

I love all the kids, so cute, especially Lily. Harry is in-character, and Dudley is great! Also I love how realistically Amanda reacted to having her kid be magical - of course she would have some doubts and be afraid! I'm so glad you didn't dismiss that and made it realistic.

This chapter 6 made me cry. Seeing Petunia talk to Lily...oh god, the tears flowed! I had to "go to the bathroom" at work so I could shed some tears.

This fic is making my 2020 so much better. Please, please continue! I cant' wait for an update.
malipudding chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
This is awesome and the last chapter made me cry TT
TianYi chapter 6 . 10/23/2020
This is beautiful story, thanks for sharing
Realspeak chapter 6 . 10/15/2020
not me crying over aunt petunia
Larca Scorsa chapter 6 . 8/28/2020
I loved it so much! Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of fiction and for giving an answer to lots of things (Ollivander's succession, small muggles integrations in the Wizarding World, among other things). This is so satisfying on so many levels, the sweetness of it all, the respect, the fear, the forgiveness, everything! And getting to rediscover the Wizarding World through other kids perspective, or even Dudley's, was just awesome and wholesome. You got me all emotional here, I admit. And the final with Aunt Petunia was really sweet too, you managed to not make it OOC (and Dudley too, after all, we're not doomed to stay the kids we used to be.
Thank you so much, this was really endearing and beautifully written
DynnKarma chapter 6 . 8/28/2020
That was incredibly beautiful and moving. Thank you so much for this.
nayin1704 chapter 6 . 8/23/2020
i wish this chapter is longer or another chapter
nayin1704 chapter 5 . 8/23/2020
i wish I could go to Diagon Alley too lol
nayin1704 chapter 4 . 8/23/2020
we can choose not to be afraid... good one
nayin1704 chapter 2 . 8/23/2020
love this chapter
Rachel chapter 6 . 8/18/2020
loved it. Seriously loved it. I need another few chapters lol
EevyLynn chapter 6 . 8/7/2020
One that last chapter has me crying! It wrapped everything up so beautifully. That right there is the very reason I refuse to believe that Dudley won't have at least one magical child.
siriusly-random chapter 6 . 7/30/2020
This was such a wonderful read! It felt really realistic in how Dudley and Co would react, and I loved seeing Petunia being accepting of her granddaughter having magic. She is too old for hate. Well done!
Amanda Pall chapter 6 . 6/26/2020
Absolutely love love love this! That you had that moment with Petunia and the two girls was so moving. And Dudley’s thought process. Even Amanda’s thought process. Really amazing! Hope you are going to write more snippets of this story!
TheLoud chapter 6 . 6/22/2020
Thank you for this sweet story. I’m glad that Petunia had time to redeem herself.
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »