Reviews for Perfectly Normal Thank You Very Much
Marlex chapter 6 . 4/24/2020
This is a lovely story. I happened upon it in a list of HP fics, and thought the idea was interesting. I'm so glad I read it. Really, really wonderful.
musme chapter 6 . 4/3/2020
I like it
Thanks
Fyrebird85 chapter 6 . 3/20/2020
This is an absolutely lovely story, and I'm glad I found it.
hdres chapter 6 . 3/10/2020
Lovely story. Your writing encapsulated the joy and sadness inherent in the coming together of two worlds. Thank you for sharing your story.
MagicLia16 chapter 6 . 1/16/2020
Wow. That was amazing! I’d been searching for a good Dudley’s daughter fic, and this is by FAR the best one I’ve come across! It was very very well done in regards to the way Dudley reacted to the entire situation. I absolutely love it!
Tonirae chapter 6 . 1/5/2020
Oh my. How do I begin to say how much I love this story? You have caught real emotions and real actions onto the screen. I would love to see Hogwarts through a muggle-born's eyes when there was no threats from evil.
kdecastro24 chapter 6 . 12/30/2019
Wonderfully fleshed out head cannon with a beautiful ending I think many of us needed.
blucougar57 chapter 6 . 11/4/2019
Beautiful story. Absolutely wonderfully written. And what a perfect finish, some much needed closure for all, I think. (Would love to know what House Lily and Daisy end up in!)
Latarra chapter 6 . 11/4/2019
Fabulous story. I love it.
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
Sadly, your story is being stolen by another account holder. I’ve reported them for it, and will encourage others to do the same until we can get the individual banned.
Brievel chapter 6 . 10/21/2019
I actually rather loved this whole thing. I read bits aloud to my husband in the car (specifically where he'd trick the boys into playing in the closet, we have two very small boys ourselves,) he enjoyed it too.
dysphere chapter 6 . 10/4/2019
I thought your story was very heartwarming and illustrated their characters well. The last chapter could serve as an epilogue to the last book. Minor spelling and grammar errors, but overall, 5/5.
kgfinkel chapter 6 . 9/20/2019
Cute story that sounds like it was fleshed out from a headcannon. Some spelling and grammatical errors but nothing too major.

Quick and easy read. One for my favorites tab.
Asilrettor chapter 6 . 9/14/2019
That was beautiful
Had me in tears (granted not that big a deal since I cry at everything)
I love the complexity and that you’ve made Dudley still scared of magic, with how he was brought up and what he saw of the magical world of course he’s still going to be frightened
EscribiendoClasicos chapter 6 . 9/3/2019
Damn, this was so beautiful. I loved it.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »