Reviews for Perfectly Normal Thank You Very Much
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2019
I don't normally review until I've finished reading all available chapters of a fanfin, but I felt I had to say I absolutely love thus fic, and I absolutely love this line:
'"Anyway was better than the way we were introduced to it," snorted Harry. "Don't you remember, Bang! Yer a wizard Harry…. Oink."'

Thankyou!
Nebresh chapter 6 . 5/24/2019
nice story
EJ Daniels chapter 6 . 4/24/2019
A very enjoyable tale and one which is certainly easy to see happening just as you described it. The differences between Harry and Daisy entering the wizarding world are rather profound when you stop and think about them. Thanks for sharing!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
MrsH chapter 6 . 4/14/2019
Thanks for your lovely short story. Loved it - especially Petunia’s visit to Playform 9 3/4. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
Love
PinkHanon chapter 6 . 3/12/2019
This story took me to laughter when Dudley had to explain magic to his family members - to sadness of isolated siblings - to happiness at the reconciliation of siblings two generations later and acceptance (repentance of sorts?) on Petunia's part. Thanks for the very fun and loving story!
gauchadeutsche chapter 6 . 3/11/2019
This was possibly the best Dudley-centered fic I've ever read. I thought everyone's reaction to Daisy's magic was in-character and realistic, and I love the ending, with Aunt Petunia of all people giving her blessing, in her own special way.
hufflepuffiesten chapter 6 . 3/8/2019
I enjoyed this story, refreshing from Dudley’s perspective.
Forest of Deb chapter 6 . 3/6/2019
Oh the tears!
Such a lovely beginning from an anguished ending.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2019
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2019
Lucky kids!
Loved this story!
Piriti chapter 6 . 1/28/2019
Beautiful
TwistingHope chapter 6 . 1/13/2019
Wow, this was amazing! I absolutely loved it! :')))

Could you think of possibly writing another chapter? Like an epilogue where we see what happens to them several years into the future, like what Daisy's brother are doing and how the sudden appearance of magic continues to affect the family. Tying a few loose ends together, basically. Have a think about it, yeah? Cheers! :'))
BladeofRays chapter 6 . 12/23/2018
Fantastic piece of work.

Think you portrayed all the characters quite well.
littlespite chapter 6 . 11/27/2018