Reviews for Freezing: Sovereign - Book 3 of Accede Destiny
chuckiboo chapter 14 . 1/22/2017
Absolutely terrific series! Surprised me at the end. EVA SURVIVED!?
chuckiboo chapter 12 . 1/4/2017
Exciting...VERY exciting! I feel a fourth installment coming on, even if you don't see it. This is amazing, my friend.
Godric Kharg chapter 12 . 1/2/2017
oooh nooooooo! can't wait for the next chapter. why did i suddenly think we will see summer doing what Kailua does in the manga... cross dimensional divides... and have to make her way back...? side note. you meant "gifted totem" not "gifted toem" right?
ThatRaNdOmsheep chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
What a way to end the year! Things are beginning to come together in an interesting way, leaving me curious of what will happen in the chapter to come. Can't wait to see how it end.
Godric Kharg chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
So they succeeded in getting the load launched and the station blown up. That's unfortunate,

Hate to see Amelia's fate, or is she really? I have this feeling she isn't as gone as we might think.

I keep wondering, why not destroy the rail before launch, whole plan is dead at that point.

You've used "people" in place of soldiers, makes for a clunky read.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Godric Kharg chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
For some reason I keep asking myself why summer is with Amelia on their way, I had to re-consult the previous chapter which for me is a problem. A quick glance told me I had indeed read the previous. It felt like piƱa and summer shouldn't be back at genetics yet.

That said, I enjoyed the chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Godric Kharg chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
Such a bad idea indeed.

Can't wait for the next chapters!
Godric Kharg chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
Great chapter. You're moving the story along well. Curious on potential consequences of what all is happening.

Will Pina remain Summer's superior? Will Summer willingly accept it? Will it help her image as a monster to have a Pandora oversight?

Eva growing a conscious, is dangerous for her at this stage. How will she explain herself, and will it hurt her chances to help later if she decides to do so. Will "the master" plan to eliminate her before long?

I half want to see Kazuya's power kick in at some point where Summer's should but she is incapacitated, and he shuts down everything long enough for his daughter to recover.

With the lack of limiters in this future across the board, he's the only one who could effectively touch them all, and help.

As for Satella's reduced compatibility. I have to wonder why they didn't consider implanting her with "other sacreds" or at least one in conjunction with the new type that is helping reduce the corrosion. She MIHT be able to fight a little better as she matures more sacreds towards the future.

I'm sure the missing six are still around...
Godric Kharg chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Nooooo... that said, seeing the battle between Oren and Summer, I can see what's going to happen. I can't wait to read the next chapters (I tend to marathon read... so very shortly). You are clearly able to paint a image in the minds eye over everything happening, however the occasional wording choice tends to disrupt word/reading flow.
Godric Kharg chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
The writing while I see room for improvement, for flow, moves well.

I can't wait to read the next chapter, oh wait, there it is ;).

Reading about a future daughter of Kazuya and Satellizer is the best.
chuckiboo chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
The scenes are getting very intense now. Eva now has a chance to right her wrongs after so many years, and it's about to get very ugly. Gavril will stop at nothing to terrorize the world with that anti-Nova weapon, and to be worse than Hitler or Stalin. Hope Summer lives up to her nickname, the Sovereign of the West.
chuckiboo chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
It's getting really deep now, with Genetics declaring war on Nightfall, and at the same time, knowing that the Nova are about to return to Earth. Nightfall's evil is comparable to the Fire Nation in Avatar, but worse than the Islamic State in today's real world. You really channel and bridge the gap with what happens in manga, animation and reality. Great chapter, Mike.
chuckiboo chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
Exciting chapter! Seems like Eva is returning to herself, somewhat, and Gavril is none too happy about it. This guy is on the tyrannous level of Pol Pot, Stalin and Mussolini, a very maniacal character indeed. Thinking that taking loves to achieve power is the ends that justify the means. Love your character development too, top notch.
chuckiboo chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Great opening first chapter. Summer's return, along with Nightfall's reveal will be most interesting to watch for. Hope Satellizer will survive to see her daughter do justice...