Reviews for But Not With Haste
joyndoug97 chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
What a great story! I'm sorry to see it end, but it ended perfectly.
joyndoug97 chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
I'm finally caught up on this story - it's so exciting! I love all the creepy twists and turns in the Underworld and the Snow/Robin friendship in Storybrooke is wonderful!
Hope4better chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
I hope you weren't insulted by my review! I think this is absolutely amazing and I adore it. I love the relationships you've fleshed out and your writing builds such great intensity that I'm at the edge of my seat the whole time. And the concept is so perfect I wish it was canon but greedily love that it's in a fic that's, lets face it, much longer and detailed than any screen time we'd get. Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
BEST UNDERWORLD AU FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. EVER. I seriously have no words, this is wonderful
Beaj chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
Great story!
Hope4better chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
Holy crap. This is INTENSE. I cannot wait to find out what happens next in this super creepy acid trip of an adventure. I LOVE THIS.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
THAT WAS AMAZING AND ANGSTY AND GREAT. MY MIND IS BLOWN.
signed,
outlawqueenoncers
xxouatwritesxx chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
Poor Regina. Adore the EvilCharming written, can't wait for more!
outlawqueenoncers chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH.
joyndoug97 chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
All caught up! I really like this story and am completely intrigued.
outlawqueenoncers chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
First of all..AMAZING CHAPTER. Second of all, I love Mumford and Sons. They are wonderful; like this story :) Cant wait to read what happens next! So excited!
outlawqueenoncers chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
How does this only have 6 reviews! This deserves more than 6 reviews! This is amazing and I'm seriously screaming. I mean I've only read the first chapter, but I can tell that this is amazing
Emilee Amethyst chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
What is going on with Regina? Hopefully some answers are revealed soon. But glad they found Killian
Starscythe chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
This is really great, I love the story so far! Particularly the Roland parts. Dawww 3
Emilee Amethyst chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
I liked seeing Robin and Snow talking in the second half.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »