Reviews for Harry Potter: Air Elemental
Too much chapter 6 . 5/7
Wow, you have Harry Potter parading a naked girl and guy through the halls of Hogwarts, and nothing is done to him. You even have Flitwick think it amusing. Hermione, who was previously sexually assaulted does nothing to stop him. This is truly disturbing.
sad chapter 3 . 5/7
This was shaping into a decent story. It made sense for him to take the time at the orphanage to clear his head, to better take control of his life. Instead, you ruined it with this Susan Bones situation. Manipulated again, it seems. It is just more of the same. You also have him having to keep proving himself to her as if he cannot be trusted. Little backward thinking here. The bones storyline seems unneeded. It would have made more sense after he won.
mst3ktoo chapter 19 . 3/29
Thanks. I admit to being curious about those memories, but that was my only nitpick with your writing. I aired my angst with HP personalities in an earlier review...
mst3ktoo chapter 18 . 3/29
Literally the only behavior that makes sense in this whole series is the blood bond between Grindelwald and Dumbles that literally prevented one from harming the other. From that point forward it's all mad bastards doing terrible things while the vast majority of the wizarding world stands around making distressed noises and wringing their hands helplessly.
Wtf, McGonagall and crew were prepared to just roll over and take it when Carrow showed up. Utterly useless like tits on a boar. The whole edifice is complete garbage and desperately in need of taking apart. Your writing is good, just the whole society pisses me off. The origin as a bed time story for small children really shines through.
mst3ktoo chapter 17 . 3/29
Oooooo the tension!
mst3ktoo chapter 16 . 3/29
... Nothing went horribly wrong? I call shenanigans.
mst3ktoo chapter 12 . 3/29
Is manipulating air really that op against wizards? Wouldn a modified bubblehead charm basically neuter him? I'll have to wait and see how he does against someone he isn't bushwhacking, nobody even saw it coming. Jogging the wand arm will probably get him outted since the unnatural arm movement will be similar to what happened when Snape got nutshot...I guess only the professors will catch on to that... Great stuff!
mst3ktoo chapter 11 . 3/29
Seriously, why does dumbles insist on being secretive and mysterious to the detriment of his stated goals? With benefit of spoilers I know he's manipulating him into dying and that's why he wants him to be all sad so death is a peripheral preferable alternative... But it's pretty obvious at this point that Harry is not going to play ball, so why isn't he adapting his strategy? He nearly had a duel in his office and he comes down on Harry for making an enemy when Snake has already made it clear that he is an enemy. Utter bugfuck madness
mst3ktoo chapter 9 . 3/29
Matching power levels, eh?
mst3ktoo chapter 7 . 3/29
Is fun to see dumbles stumbling around in the dark.
Darknessdawns chapter 19 . 3/18
This was a wonderful story that I enjoyed from beginning to end. There were several unique plot points starting with the possession removing the horcrux within Harry. I really liked that that event unlocked his air controlling ability, as well as a block on his intelligence it seems. From there things just seemed to grow and mostly for the best for Harry. I think one if my favorite things about this was the fact he didn't face Voldemort head on. He used his brains and strengths attacking from a hidden position. That isn't something I see often but greatly enjoyed, especially since he finally made a small tornado to take out Voldemort. That probably would have worked even on an army. I also really liked that Harry found a love for runes and warding with that becoming a main focus within the work. It definitely left me with a sense of him having a successful future created by his own hands just as he would want. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this wonderful story.
Darknessdawns chapter 19 . 3/18
elixirmaster chapter 19 . 2/20
I love it, wish the epilogue was longer, I always like the details of the happy ever after. good work.
elixirmaster chapter 18 . 2/20
It's suprising how little needed to be done to take back the castle, if only the adults were willing to get their hands bloody.
elixirmaster chapter 17 . 2/20
Harry is real confident, hope it's gonna be to plan.
1,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »