Reviews for Harry Potter: Air Elemental
The biggest issue you got going is this "if I have to" nonsense you got Harry spouting, author. He KNOWS Voldy believes in the prophecy and will KEEP coming at him. There should be no ifs in his thoughts, especially after finding those two intern DEs watching houses. And since he wasn't sitting around watching DumbleTV all year, he should've done something constructive with his time to prepare more.

At least you should've made the occasional comment that Harry thought practicing his air stuff is enough or something. Sitting on his ass just so he can have one year without an "adventure" when he knows for a fact that he'll be targeted is not adult behavior. He just seem petulant.
Can't tell if this is bashing Ron or not. Sure looks like bashing but logically it can't be. Haven't seen this level of ambiguity about him in a fanfiction before, a novel approach.
Hope it's not just an excuse to hook up two girls tho, that'd be silly.
Hope this stuff will come up later on or all the wordcount on the orphanage would be wasted and it's too good to just waste.
HeartsGlow chapter 18 . 5/8
Voldie isn't wondering what happened to "his" people in the castle?
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 5/6
I think either Ginny or Hermione should have been paired (eventually) with Neville. He is an honest, trustworthy guy that would be good for either of them.
Cubdom chapter 19 . 3/20
I appreciated this story. The plot moves well and their were a number of unique/new to me elements. I liked the second ward stone and hidden study as well as the emphasis on wards. Susan was a good choice for Harry’s paramour. I think you did a good job of giving her a backstory and personality that is more than the limited character scetch from canon. I would continue to focus on improving your characters’ dialogue... I know that’s hard to do well.
Thanks for your hard work writing and completing the story.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 19 . 3/6
Great story, thanks for sharing!
interesting
mysuvone chapter 19 . 3/1
Great story You dif Spell St MUNGO as St MONGO earlier.

but i loved it.
mysuvone chapter 9 . 2/28
always hated Flint.
mysuvone chapter 8 . 2/27
very nice the books haD her as a wimp.
mysuvone chapter 2 . 2/27
hmm they need jail
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 2/24
Thanks for a great (re)read!
NulledVoid chapter 19 . 2/13
good
old-crow chapter 18 . 2/5
Hi,

This is one of my favorite tales to come back to, While I still enjoy writing Susan living with Amelia and Harry coming to their rescue, you version worked very well in this tale.

Thanks for sharing your collection of fine tales.

cheers.