Reviews for Harry Potter: Air Elemental
Rivael chapter 19 . 6/2/2018
I loved it!

The only thing that annoys me is that you didn't have Harry obliviate Neville's parents, I really feel like you had the opportunity to do it when Vince braught them into Hogwarts but you didn't.

Otherwise it was fantastic.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 6 . 5/30/2018
Mind-healer well they have oblivations so you would imagine with all of the mind magic they would. JK doesn't really do a lot of world building only in areas that HP interacts with.
CarolWim chapter 2 . 4/20/2018
Great story so far. I like what you did with the church
Gullwingyunie chapter 19 . 4/15/2018
Really good story, would have liked to see an interaction with dumbledoors portrait and it’s reaction to flitwik being the one to deal the finishing blow
Fick Chick chapter 19 . 3/31/2018
I liked this. It was very original and well written.
teenagebooklover chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
I only have one thing negative to say about this chapter, and it's only because it's a pet peeve of mine, Hermione's middle name is Jean not Jane.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 19 . 3/24/2018
This was a great story, I don’t normally read this pairing, but it turned into an awesome story.
proftheories chapter 13 . 3/6/2018
I like this so far. One thing for continuity is you have Harry acting like he never met Mrs. Granger before by saying "It's nice to meet you." Yet in the first chapter you have Hermione drag him over to her parents.
fantasyinmymind chapter 19 . 3/1/2018
Good job. Liked all the ways the characters were done.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 19 . 2/24/2018
Loved this!
kattsynn chapter 19 . 2/20/2018
I very much enjoyed this story, and I heartily recommend everyone to give it a read!
FotoDi chapter 3 . 2/12/2018
Cute scene.
Monster King chapter 19 . 2/12/2018
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
hagrid51 chapter 19 . 1/28/2018
I must say it's a bit odd not ter find meself battlin' giants an' such during a final battle a' Hogwatrz. A great story in spite of the lack of me usual heroics. Truly well written.
Efloresco chapter 16 . 1/1/2018
Ch15

"Unless I do something enormously stupid, she'll become Lady Potter one day."

Harry's confidence has actually not increased at all throughout this story. Quite the opposite, he seems te be conditioned to view himself as inferior to his girlfriend (who could never make a mistake according to this comment).

I've enjoyed the story so far, but the main draw has been the relationship, and since you're setting that up to become dysfunctional and miserable I'm gonna have to drop it. You might think a emotionally dead schmuck and an overbearing controlling wife is the pinnacle of human relationships but I vehemently disagree. I had hoped to see this go in a different direction but it is what it is. Peace out dude, and thanks for what you've written so far.
1,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »